Mocha Boy

"When will we reach there ,jisoo eonni, I hope lisa is safe?",said rose,as she almost cry.

"They are not very far we will be there in about five minutes!",jisoo hugs rose and tries to comfort her .They are present in the front van while the security is in two other vans with a cop car also .

Author's POV:

"P-please ,n-no let me live .....I will never do something like this just don't come near me -"(thud) *he fells down due to severe pain covered in blood 

"why so scared? I thought you were more fun then your friend over there" *y/n points to an unconscious man lying covered in blood

y/n comes closer to the man ,who tries to crawl back but hits the wall ......

step....

........step

step......

......step

.

.

.

.

y/n bends down and gets closer to him ......

"what is the matter dear I thought you wanted some special treatment...why are you acting like I forced this on you......hah.... are you the victim here...?" ,y/n says to him

.

.

(Wee woo, Wee woo)*police siren is heard 

The man starts crying ,"please someone help me ! he will kill me!"

y/n whispers something in his ear and gets up and starts running .

JENNIE POV:

jisoo eonnie is trying to comfort rose and I am also worried about lisa ,I hope she is safe...

suddenly I saw  horrifying scene ,there is blood everywhere and lisa is lying on the ground ,I got worried and shook jisoo eonni as I could not say anything due to shock. Jisoo also got worried .

we see that there is a man lying near lisa and two other man are there as well one is lying against the wall and the other one is whispering something in his ear .. we cant see him because he is facing the other way ....

*the vans stop  and everyone gets out ,jisoo jennie and rose run to lisa who starts to open her eyes little

"one of them is running !!!",one of the cops cried and they ran behind him .

after some time they come back and told that he got away,

" Do not worry we will catch him these two will give us his location"

*the cop points to the men, one of them is trembling with fear like he has seen some monster 

suddenly he started shouting 

"No !! I have nothing to do with him!!! save me please!! take me to jail!! I did everything, any thing but HIM!! "

what's gotten into him? I thought to myself ,then I turned to lisa who was now awake and rose gave her a water bottle to calm her down.

Lisa POV: 

jisoo eonni was asking continuously if I was alright ,"i am ok ,thanks to the Mocha boy"i said 

Then I asked them where he is and they made an O with there lips and jennie eonni said that there was only one person beside these two and when we got here he ran away ,we thought he was one of them .

"That is weird ,why would he run if he is the one who saved you ",rose said .

(Meanwhile at Y/n 's apartment)

AUTHOR POV:

 Minah was sitting on the couch when Y/n came inside ,shut the door quickly and shouted while, panting  ,"Mi-minah noona ,the seal,  NO!!!!!!!!,I am not going back !!!,NOONA!!" 

At first Minah was surprised but as soon she realized what was happening ,she ran to her room and came out with a paper in her hand and an injection ,she injected him and he was soon unconscious 

.

.

*y/n wakes up and tries to sit but finds his body numb 

"yah you fool what were you doing ,I told you to not get stressed !!",Minah shouted.

"I was just trying to help someone", y/n replies.

"Alright , whatever ..(sigh) so tell me what happened ",Minah sits on the chair near y/n .

Y?N starts explaining to her everyhing...... 

???'POV:

beep...beep....

"Captain ,everything went accordingly to your plan  we are positive that  it was him, The Final Messiah of Project.E ...."

.

.

beep ..beep

..

" You will face your destiny ,NEO .......for now just keep a close watch on him and his surroundings and send me a report including his companions and everything ...also make sure not to get caught if you do not want to die ..haha!"

.

.

.

"SIr, yes sir!"

LIsa POV:

"we were all watching movies to forget everything since the stalker were caught now,and we had to practice hard from tomorrow for the upcoming concert  

but I hope he is alright ,,,I hope we could meet again somewhere ..hehe ..MOCHA BOY" , I thought.

BONUS:

y/n bent down and whispered in his ear,

"If  someone asks you what happened tonight ..What are you supposed to say ?..."

"n-nothing !" ,the man stuttered while trembling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright folks that's it for this chapter ,fanboys!! ,I hope you are all enjoying it lets all stay safe together.

wait ,what's Project E author ssi ?and what is The Final Messiah???w(゚Д゚)w

There there hubae, take it easy and stay tuned to find out  (o゚v゚)ノ

Author-ssi signing out!!