Chapter Fourteen: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Smokey looked on in surprise of McQueen's new paintjob

Smokey looked on in surprise of McQueen's new paintjob. "Whoa-ho!"

"Trying something new! I like it!" Sally commented out to McQueen.

Cruz looked at McQueen with curious eyes. "Wow, subtle..."

"Figured if I'm gonna be your crew chief, I'd better do it in style." McQueen gestured to his new colour scheme.

"And please welcome Turbo Carrera McQueen!" Braedey now announced, just as Turbo raced right by, stopping in front of McQueen and Cruz.

Turbo has a new paintjob, inspired by McQueen's original design back during his rookie years. The Rusteze and Redbulldozer logos are on her hood and back of her sides, along with the name on her new red ducktail spoiler. Her name is written on each side of her roof in yellow fancy writing, and she even has a chrome lightning bolt sticker on both of her front fenders. She has a large lightning bolt shape on her sides in yellow at the front, and orange at the back, and has individual black and white lines. Her racing number 95 is in yellow, orange and red, and located on her roof and sides. Additionally, she has decals of the Piston Cup teams over and under the end of the bolt shape, as well as stickers that look like headlights. Her racing number is displayed on one of them. She now has black slick racing tyres which have the Lightyear brand on them, and her rims are red. Her back bumper is painted yellow, indicating her rookie status.

"Ka-bam!" Turbo flashed one of her lightning bolts at McQueen, who smiled at his daughter. "What do you think?" She asked.

"You definitely look amazing, honey." McQueen commented.

"Thanks, Dad. So do you." Turbo smiled gently. "Both you and Cruz."

Just then, Annalise raced into view, her engine roaring as she now slid into view, a smile on her face. She too has a new paintjob. She still has her purple base paint, but she also has dark blue Japanese markings on her front and rear fenders, as well as her fenders. On her doors are number 51 painted in yellow, as well as the words. She also has the Piston Cup logo on her front fenders, as well as Piston Cup decals on the ends of her front fenders, while her spoiler is still purple.

"Whoa. That looks amazing on you." Turbo commented to Annalise. "Man, that is something else."

"Nicely done on what Ramone did." McQueen said. "A nice mix of purple and blue; a bit of you and Doc blended together."

"Thanks, McQueen." Annalise smiled.

"What's Mr. Sterling gonna say?" Cruz asked, she, McQueen, Turbo, Annalise, and Braedey now driving up to the startline.

"I'm actually more worried about what Tex is gonna say, considering he, uh... bought Rusteze." McQueen replied back.

"Thanks by the way, Tex!" Braedey called out.