Like a little boy who just got his favourite toy on Christmas Day, Hyun Bin smiled at the scene before him, his mouth already watering at the thought of Ye Jin's fluffy buttermilk pancakes with warm maple syrup.

Approaching her slowly, Hyun Bin wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and placed his chin on top of her head. Ye Jin is always so precious and tiny in his arms. He loves that he can wrap her in a protective cocoon. "Good morning, love."

"Tae Pyung! You're up! You startled me!" Ye Jin giggled as she reached up to pat her big baby's cheek.

"This smells wonderful. Thank you." Hyun Bin's raspy voice sounded next to her ears. His sexy morning voice.

"Mmm..." Ye Jin responded quietly as she melted into the warmth of the embrace.

With the heat of their bodies moulding together, the warm blush crawled back onto Ye Jin's skin as she tried to focus on the pancakes cooking in the pan. He's warm. So warm.

Suddenly, the heat was gone as quickly as it came as Hyun Bin let go of Ye Jin to fetch the maple syrup and fruits. With a soft sigh, Ye Jin fanned her face discreetly to bring down the temperature of the atmosphere. Goodness, it's still winter here, right?

Hyun Bin smirked as he prepared the blueberries and strawberries. Bluebs for him, strawbs for Ye Jin. He knew exactly how flustered Ye Jin got and at this point, he was simply being a tease. After all, last night was the best that they have ever had and that was speaking volumes.

"Must be the Christmas magic." Hyun Bin mused silently to himself.

With that, Ye Jin and Hyun Bin settled down in their seats as they began feasting on the pancakes. The heavenly sweetness filled their mouths instantly and they couldn't stop eating once they began.

"Omo! Chocolate syrup will make this even better!" Ye Jin exclaimed as she got up to fetch her precious chocolate syrup.

Hyun Bin shook his head fondly at Ye Jin's love for anything chocolates as he waited for Ye Jin to join him at the table again. During that time, Hyun Bin started to miss Ye Jin. Yes, miss her. They were only apart for a minute and he missed her. That is why when his love came back, he grasped onto her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap.

"Love, what are you doing?" Ye Jin's eyes were wide as she craned her neck to look at Hyun Bin. Her whole body was frozen as she sat on his lap, blushing slightly at their intimate position.

"I missed you." Hyun Bin hugged Ye Jin to him.

Still confused, Ye Jin looked straight into Hyun Bin's eyes. She tried not to laugh when she saw the puppy eyes he was shooting her. It looks like she's not going back to her seat anytime soon...

"You're too cute, love. Let me just-" Ye Jin let out a frustrated groan as she tried to reach for her plate of pancakes.

Chuckling softly, Hyun Bin reached over easily and brought the plate closer to their side. Back in their own little bubble, Hyun Bin and Ye Jin took turns feeding each other. Ye Jin's right arm was wrapped around Hyun Bin's neck while his left was wrapped around her waist to keep her steady on his lap. That meant they each had one hand to eat. It was almost comical as Hyun Bin used his free hand to cut the pancakes while Ye Jin held them down with a fork.

True teamwork.

Suddenly, Hyun Bin's eyes darkened when he looked over at Ye Jin again. Her rosy pink lips were glistening from the maple syrup that stained them, and his love remained unaware of it as she smiled at him. His angel looks absolutely adorable with her syrup stained lips and yet, so sexy.

What is she doing to him?

"Love, what is it?" Ye Jin asked innocently when Hyun Bin stopped cutting the pancakes.

Instead of answering, Hyun Bin let out a groan before he kissed her, savouring the sweetness of both the syrup and his precious angel. Ye Jin melted into the kiss instantly as she sucked off the hints of caramel, vanilla and prune off Hyun Bin's lips. Nothing beats a maple syrup kiss on Christmas morning.

Pulling apart, the lovebirds beamed at each other before Ye Jin started giggling from the dizzying kiss.

"You had some syrup on your lips." Hyun Bin whispered shyly, losing all boldness the minute Ye Jin giggled.

Ye Jin only let out another fit of giggles at Hyun Bin's line of reasoning as she nudged him gently on the ribs. "Are you sure it wasn't because you wanted to kiss me?"

With that, the two lovebirds spent the rest of their meal giggling and chatting away.

"Eon Jin love, you looked adorable with the syrup on your lips just now." Hyun Bin commented out of nowhere.

"Omo really? Should I rub some on my lips again?" Ye Jin teased back.

Hyun Bin let out a hearty laugh at his love's ingenious ideas before he had a sudden thought.

"I can't wait to have children now." Hyun Bin shared, his eyes soft as he thought about their future children.

"Why the sudden thought, love?" Ye Jin eyed Hyun Bin curiously.

It's not that she didn't want to have children with him...In fact, they've talked about children before. It's just sudden for a morning conversation.

"Because I want to have a mini Eon Jin running around with maple syrup on her lips." Hyun Bin smiled widely.

"Omo, how adorable Tae Pyung. But you know we can't choose, right? What if its Tae Pyung junior in the end?" Ye Jin challenged his notion.

"Then, we'll just have to keep trying until I get my mini Eon Jin. Deal?" Hyun Bin said boldly.

"Ya! Kim Tae Pyung! How many children are we having?"

"Maybe 3...or 22!"

With that last comment, Hyun Bin quickly let go of Ye Jin and made a run for it as his love chased him around the kitchen. Soon, they were laughing as they leaned against the counter. It was just another normal Christmas morning for our two lovebirds and yet, their love for each other is only growing stronger each day.

Marry (Merry) Christmas to one and all! Have a joyful time with your family and friends!