Of course they all say in unison followed by Jk asking a question that everyone wanted a answer to.

But why wouldn't she let us help her?

Yoongi lets out a deep troubled sigh and after some long moments speaks in a irritated and cold tone. It was her fuck up ass way of protecting us. Everyone's eyes widen at yoongi's language and explanation.

She wouldn't let any of us interfere because of our careers and social statues. She would rather get the shit kicked out of her or go to jail in my place then have our names soiled for defending her. If any of us had acted any further in her defense then we did there is no doubt in my mind that my wife would have beat you to a pulp including myself. That's how strongly she hold her belief to protect us.

Us Tae repeats.

Yes all of us. That's also why we fought outside the bathroom at big hit.

Your wife beat you at big hit Jin says. Yoongi looked over with annoyance at the question. No but we argued because I was going to go and kill him.

Yea that right Jk chimed in she said under no circumstance will she allow you to throw away your career and ours and give up on our dream, ruin our reputation, and the image of big hit by getting into a altercation.

Why were you going to fight him in the first place isn't he some super awesome producer that the big boss wants to sign.

Before yoongi could answer Rm chimed in.

No the super producer is actually her and suga hyung wanted to fight him because earlier at the company he started a fight with her and when she tried to walk away he broke her arm.

What??? all the member gasp in discus and disapproval then Jk added in with a proud voice but then she broke his nose.

What is she a boxer Jin adds under his breath.

No yoongi breathes out but lets just say she is talented in the art of violence.

Ok so who is he if she is the producer Jhope asked.

He spoke again through gritted teeth. He was her secretary and a pervert that would harass her constantly.

They all nodded their heads understanding more and more why Yoongi's urge to murder him was so strong.

She can be scary when she is fighting Rm stated and she did all that with a broken arm Jimin said and everyone agreed. Is she ok Jimin asked.

Well she refuses to go to the hospital. Huh why Tae ask isn't she in pain. Yoongi nods his head in confirmation. Oh yeah Rm says she's a doctor right. Yoongi nods again in confirmation. Jk laughs hysterically then says yea suga hyung got cussed out in multiple languages for challenging her medical skills.

I wasn't cussed out.

No but she was definitely mad rm says while smirking.

Jhope says multiple languages? Yea Jk replied she spoke English and Korean in the car I heard her speak Spanish the other day.

Wow how many languages does she speak ? The men all wait for his reply

8 fluently last i checked but she picks up life skills the way hobi picks up choreo. Really Rm says what else does she do Jk says in a really proud tone she makes clothes too, and we are going to be her models.

Clothes?

The confirmation nod is seen yet again. You know the PK clothing line?

Oh yeah the one is really nice.