s e v e n t e e n

-jewel

3rd person's pov

seunghye threw her phone across the bed out of frustration. she wanted to scream, but it's stuck down her throat and she might annoy her neighbors.

"what if he's right? what if im wrong?" she spoke to herself while staring at her phone.

hyeyay
gumdropppp

hyeyay
u there?

hyunyoo
wht

hyeyay
where r u rn

hyunyoo
working

hyunyoo
im busy

hyeyay
okk

seunghye dashed to her closet then put on her jacket. she rushed to hyunyoo's workplace.

"if he's busy to check up on me, i'll check up on him," she said to herself.

she arrived at the restaurant where hyunyoo works as a waiter. the place was quite fancy that her casual clothes made her stand out.

she asked a tall person who was in a suit mopping the floor, which she assumed is a staff "is hyunyoo here? ahn hyunyoo?"

"umm, sorry ma'am. im a customer, i accidentally made a mess." the guy pointed towards a puddle of orange juice. "my name is kim mingyu."

"ah... sorry mingyu." seunghye slightly bowed down and rushed to the counter.

"is ahn hyunyoo here?" seunghye questioned the lady behind the counter.

"he left ten minutes ago..." the lady trailed as she was writing something on a book.

"thank you."

seunghye wondered where hyunyoo is as she walked along the sidewalk, not knowing where she'll go.

she browsed at the shops by the sidewalk, looking through the window, watching people living their lives.

the message that jeonghan sent her never left her mind.

suddenly, seunghye halted to a stop, something caught her eye in the jewelry store that made her eyes shine.

■□■□■□■□■

yoon jeonghan's pov

i stepped outside to catch some fresh air. "i should've just stop talking." i sighed and looked at a picture where seunghye posted on instagram.

some posts has her boyfriend in it, and all of the post with her boyfriend in it, there's always a joyful smile on her face. while her boyfriend barely lifted the corner of his mouth.

she's really pretty, i don't get why would that jerkhead toy her around. she may be dumb sometimes but she's funny and sweet too.

life is unfair

---

typical kim mingyu making messes. i'll make a mess in my house, i wonder if mingyu will show up

anyways, life goes on 💜

thanks for reading, i appreciate it 💙