t h i r t y

-dressing up

3rd person's pov

"get it together, yoon jeonghan. she's gonna be with someone, feel happy for her." jeonghan slapped his cheeks lightly before he knocks on seunghye's door.

"you're here!" seunghye smiled and pulled jeonghan in her apartment. she was still in her pyjamas, she looks like a mess, but not as messy as the last time he came to comfort her.

"when's your date?" he asked as he put his black backpack down beside the barely filled shoe rack. she only has 3 shoes, yet a lot of space.

"5pm sharp, i gotta be there around 4:30pm..." seunghye answered as she pulled out 2 dresses out of her messy closet. "which one?" she scratched her chin staring at those 2.

the first dress was a sleeveless black dress. a huge black flower is on one of the strap. making it more prettier than it is.

the second dress was white but it kinda have a hint of yellow in it, making it look like it's more vintage. there were also ruffles on the sleeves.

"you'll look good in all of them," jeonghan muttered as he imagined seunghye in those dresses.

"pardon?" she snapped her head towards jeonghan.

"i asked if you're going out on a dinner date." he bit his lip trying to act like he didn't just said his thoughts out loud. "you could've just sent me a pic of you wearing the dress."

"i don't want to, it'd more fun if you're here." seunghye beamed.

"i know im great." he smiled smugly, leading to seunghye playfully punching his arms. "go try the white one."

seunghye grabbed the white dress then went to the toilet, since it was a small studio apartment.

jeonghan flopped on the couch doing nothing but excited to see seunghye in a dress. if he can't see her in a wedding dress, might as well see her wearing a normal one.

"jeonghan!!!" she shouted from the toilet, causing jeonghan to jolt up from the comfy couch. "bring my the black dress! i ain't vibing with this one."

"alright!" he rushed to the toilet as he hold the dress gently, not wanting it to get ruined. it looks expensive too.

seunghye's hand was in between the door waiting for the gorgeous black dress. "are you naked?"

"don't even think about!"

"think about what?" jeonghan smirked even though she can't see it.

"whatever!"

jeonghan went back to the couch and stared at the blank black tv screen, still imagining on how seunghye will look like.

almost an hour has passed, and seunghye still haven't came out of the toilet. it was already 2pm. "when are you done? is your head stuck or is the dress too tight?"

jeonghan waited for an answer, nothing. "seunghye?" he stared at the toilet door. the doorknob suddenly turned and revealed a different person. it wasn't a girl, it's a lady.

she was so dolled up, her hair wasn't pointing left, right, up or down. it was curled.

the makeup enhanced her beauty. the brown glittery eyeshadow making her eyes pop. her pink cherry lips were popping out too, tempting jeonghan to put his lips on it.

the black dress on her made him drool. it fit perfectly on her imperfect body, yet she seems perfect. she was stunning.

"for a person like me who always looks good, you look great." he clapped his hands like a gentleman.

"you narcissistic bitch, but thank you." she twirled around on the spot. his eyes were shining, she already looks pretty without her getting dolled up, yet right now she looks gorgeous.

"whoever's gonna marry you is so lucky," jeonghan mumbled.

---

im still waiting for my glow up 😔

💙💙💙