s e v e n

-bug

3rd person's pov

"alright, great job. that's a wrap" jeonghan clapped cheerfully. "make sure to work on your low notes!" he waved goodbye to the kid.

the last kid jeonghan needs to teach left, which means he can pack up the studio and leave.

his voice was totally drained from giving children some voice lessons. so, he drank a cup of water then left the studio.

he took a stroll around town to get some nice fresh air. the sun was almost setting and a lot of hawkers were setting up their stall for the night market.

the moon was finally up, the streets were crowded with people and stalls. it was very lively and there not much space to move.

he was casually walking until he saw a tall guy with a girl around her arms. both of them were kissing each other's cheek.

jeonghan cringed at the sight when his eyes landed on the tall guy's phone. he didn't mean to see it but it already happened.

that guy was messaging seunghye. jeonghan rubbed his eyes and saw the chat between them.

"is this guy toying seunghye?" jeonghan thought as he walked in front of the two to take a good look of that jerkhead.

"who's that, cupcake?" he heard the girl beside seunghye's boyfriend asked.

"no one." jeonghan heard that guy chuckle and kissed the girl again. he clenched his jaw and slapped the guy's face.

"yo, dude! what the fuck!" seunghye's boyfriend eyed jeonghan with anger.

"there was a bug," jeonghan replied casually. "and it was you," he mumbled then walked away.

"what a jerk..." jeonghan said to himself then walked further away from them.

---

i would totally snap if i found out a guy was cheating on me.

my temper ain't gonna snap, that guy's head is.

i've been busy lately

take care 💙💙💙