t w e n t y f o u r

-the truth

3rd person's pov

"about that..." seunghye wiped her dried up tears away and sat up straight. "i actually don't have a-"

"you liar," jeonghan said with disappointment and disbelief. not believing that the girl he has a crush on would lie to him since the first time they chatted. plus, she used the excuse of her "cat" to a person who's pet just died.

"hear me out! and don't mock me or laugh!" she quickly grabbed jeonghan's arms preventing him to leave.

"you better not lie again." he crossed his arms on his chest waiting for her to answer. he was annoyed and mad. "say it."

"i bought a box of expensive chocolates for you know who, that time. of course he was " busy" and..." seunghye dragged the last letter of 'and' while fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"a chocolate dropped on my phone, i was on instagram scrolling through some stories of strangers out of complete boredom. and i-"

"licked the phone," jeonghan interrupted her story. seunghye didn't say anything, she was silent.

"you licked your phone didn't you," jeonghan said again, louder and clearer. at the same he was holding his laugh. "you licked it!"

jeonghan couldn't hold it in anymore, he was hysterically laughing. "i cleaned my phone after, ok?!" seunghye softly smacked his forearm, also on the verge of laughing at her actions.

"y-y-you should've t-told me that to m-make m-m-m-my day!" he struggled to say a full sentence since his stomach started hurting.

"you said you wouldn't laugh!"

"i didn't say i wouldn't! i just told you to say it." jeonghan wiped a tear from the corner of his eyes. "the cat thing was a nice lie, but don't use it to a person who's pet just died," jeonghan said as his laughter died down.

"im sorry." seunghye flashed a lopsided smile, feeling slightly better. "im sorry about your shirt too." his attention shifted to his messy shirt. "i'll wash that for you. i'll lend you something."

"a crop top?"

"excuse you, i wear oversized."

"wow, modesty."

"yes, but it's also insecurity."

"you look good, however of course i look better."

"thank you?"

seunghye went to her closet and dug up a men's size hoodie amongst the unfolded clean clothes.

"here."

"thanks." jeonghan caught the hoodie then began to take off his shirt.

"don't change here!"

"why you never seen a man's torso?" he smirked. "im boobless!"

"ugh, fine!"

jeonghan felt like he won an award teasing her. he can see that seunghye was trying her best to avoid him changing.

"she looks adorable," jeonghan thought.

■□■□■□■□■

"it's getting late..." seunghye trailed as she looked at the sun setting, the lampposts waking up to do their job.

jeonghan was saddened that he has to leave. it was really a fun day. he had a fun conversation with seunghye even though she would cry sometimes in the middle of their conversation. but at least he can wrap his arms around her.

"wanna watch a movie? we still have tons of snacks you bought from the convenience store," she suggested.

he instantly said yes. he was glad that he's able to stay longer. seunghye grabbed a blanket from her room. "are we gonna share a blanket?" jeonghan asked almost in excitement.

"no, you have a hoodie. im gonna sleep here later."

"don't be selfish."

"no."

"i comforted you!"

"thank you for that but no!"

in the midst of the movie, it was basically just both of them quarreling to get the blanket. they were barely paying attention.

"seunghye, im cold."

"i thought you find yourself hot."

"yes i do, but i feel cold."

"shh, focus."

"no."

though, soon enough both of them were wrapped around the blanket peacefully sleeping while the tv was still on.

---

sorry, if some of u found this chapter long.

ilyyy 💙💙💙 u worked hard today

(even though some of u just lie down all day doing nothing, but u practically worked hard doing nothing 😙)