13

Hello blooming readers! Its me. Um, is it wrong to simp for Hisoka???? Shoutout to Blackrabbit3270 and Nustice101 for guessing the song in the last chapter.

Chester's P.O.V

"Are you sure your alright? You've been throwing up a lot lately" I told my boyfriend while he was hunched over the toilet, puking.

I put his hair up and rubbed his back.  Penguin took a breath and cleared his throat.

"I'm fine" He croaked and I pulled him in my lap. Penguin layed his head on my chest and I heard him cry.

"Shhhh. It's okay. I'm here baby I'm here" I whispered.

"I-Im scared!" He sobbed.

"Of what? Look your going to be okay(Reaper baby its going to be OKAY. Shoutout if you know that)no need to worry" I put a smile on my face and he nodded.

Before going back to puke.

"I don't know what's wrong. He's sick all the time and its worrying me!" I told my friends.

Penguin was resting on the couch eating ice cream and fries. (French fries with vanilla ice cream👌👌👌)

Vinnie's P.O.V

Boy-.....

This dude is stupid.

"Maybe he ate something funny" I shrugged.

We all knew.

Penguin forced us not to tell Chester. And his mood swing is scary as fuck.

"Yeah. I mean, a few days ago after he ate salad for one of the few times" Candy suggested. Chester said and his long tail wrapped around his arm.

I didn't even know that could move until now

"The more you worry that more stupid you'll look. Grow up" I scowled.

Penguins P.O.V

Oh god what would happen if Chester found out?!

It hasn't even been three months and I'm starting to panic.

"Stop panicking Penguin. Your gonna hurt the baby" Rat smoothed.

"Ohmygodimsoscrewedohmygod" I repeated over and over again.

"I am this close to smacking some sense into you" Blank said, holding up his thumb and pointer finger. They were close together.

"I'm sure he'll be accepting. Right guys?" Cat asked. Everyone nodded.

"Yeah! He's the most kindest person in the building!" Doug smiled.

"He wouldn't get mad" Vinnie assured me.

Cindy's P.O.V

So the animal is pregnant huh?

Wait until Chester heres about this.

I was going to tell Chester, until a long slithery arm wrapped around my waist, yanking me into the main lobby.

"Where are you going?" All the smiley faces and kindness left everyone's face and they looked like they just saw their loved ones burned to hell right in front of their faces.

'Wonderful'

"I-I was j-just going to g-go to bed" I said.

"Really? Without dinner?" My brother asked, getting all up in my shit.

"Get out of my face!" I snapped.

Doug grabbed my shirt and yanked me up.

"Tell. Us" He growled.

He scares me more then Vinnie so I was about to scream what I heard out until we heard crashing and the sound of things.

"Did someone break into the pizzeria?" I asked. Doug put me down and a glass smashed on the ground distantly.

"PENGUIN!" Someone yelled.

"Sugar honey iced tea I'm screwed!" Penguin panted. (Sugar Honey Iced Tea whut dat spell?)

"Adios!" We all ran away quickly.

If Chester managed to break the furinure(*Snort*), theres no telling if he's gonna break our bones.

"GUYS!" Penguin shouted at us.

"YOUR ON YOUR OWN BUD!" Cat called and we all hid in the backroom.

Chester's P.O.V

I took the rocking chair and smashed in the damn counter.

The room and bathroom were now all jacked up. I broke the mirror, the bed, the windows, threw the bookcase and tore the curtains off.

How could he not tell me?!

I stepped on the stupid test savagely, making it break.

"COME HERE NOW PENGUIN!" I yelled.

It took a while because I knew he hesitated.

When he walked through that door, which was now crumbled to the floor.

"Y-yes?" He squeaked, trembling.

"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME DAMMIT?!" I shouted, gripping his wrists and yanking him forward.

"C-Chester let go y-your hurting me!" He screamed in pain.

"EXPLAIN TO ME YOU SHIT!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU'D HATE ME AND GET RID OF THE BABY!" He sobbed.

Seeing him cry in fear made me let go of his wrists quickly. My tail wrapped around my arm tightly and Penguin cried, shaking.

I sighed and pulled him gently by the waist to me, holding him close.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered. The little animal buried his face into my torso.

After a while, he finally calmed down. But every here and then, tears would fall down his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked, taking his hands into mine and looking at his wrists. They were a bit red but they looked okay at the most part. I kissed his wrist(Da hell man-) and looked into his eyes.

I kissed his forehead and he hugged me tightly.

"Holy sweet jesus-" We heard.

Vinnie's P.O.V

God he wreaked the whole room-

Did he break the windows?!

Chester looked up at us with a dangerous look, and we all ran from the door frame.

"He'll be fine" I dismissed.

Well. End of the chapter. Have a great day! Bye!

BAKA! Chesguin Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara