Um. Hello blooming readers. Its me. So. I lied. Penguin is 3'1. I thought he was 5 inches taller.......he's a freaking bean. WELL ENJOY! I HOPE YOU BROUGHT POPCORN OR SNACKS AND SOME TISSUES!!!

Chester's P.O.V again

I don't know what was going on with me.

"Chester-!!!" I kissed Penguin again and over again. He was fucking amazing. His lips felt good and he tasted wonderful.

"S-stop!" Penguin said and my lips slide down to his neck as I kissed it.

Eh Penguin's P.O.V

Senpai was....kissing me.

I thought this was a dream so I told him to stop. But he started kissing my neck. I panted for breath, and I could feel my long and still tail wag.

"W-what about Cindy?" I asked him.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her" He replied. This is real...I never want it to stop.

My arms wrapped aroun his neck, and I pulled him closer, putting my legs over his waist.

"Oh so you like this?" He chuckled.

"Yes. Yes I do" I replied and we made out roughly.

Vinnie's P.O.V

I was looking for Chester and Penguin and went to the beach. Until I saw the unseeable.

I stared at the two making out on the sand, and rubbed my eyes.

Am I on drugs?? I rubbed my eyes again but they were still there.

"I need sleep. I need sleep" I chuckled nervously and went back to the pizzeria.

"Where were they?" Doug asked.

"Did you drug me when I ate?" I asked him.

"No why?" He asked.

"I saw...aha the most craziest thing there ahaha" I said nevously, going to my room.

I'm definitly was drugged.

Back with the lovebird-*Cough* I mean the other's

Chester's P.O.V

We didn't take that very far since one, we were in public, and two, the others were probably worried.

"We gotta get back Penguin" I whispered to him. He nodded and we both got up. I fixed back my shirt where he pulled and we headed back to the pizzeria.

"What did you do to Vinnie?! He came back, thinking he was drugged!!!!" Candy told us. We both shrugged like we didn't know.

"Dunno" I replied.

The part I've been waiting for.

Penguin's P.O.V

"HOW DARE YOU!" Vinnie yelled at Chester, punching him in the nose. Me and Rat were dying of laughter.

"Ok I deserved that" Chester, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"TOUCH PENGUIN AGAIN AND NEXT TIME I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT!!!" He yelled. So Vinnie caught us kissing in the lobby. Vinnie turned to me.

"My poor bean are you ok?! He didn't touch you in the dirty way did you?! You innocent thing!" He pouted, talking to me like I was a baby.

"Vin I'm fine" I said.

"Babe leave him alone. He's old enough to do that stuff" Rat chuckled.

"Not my bean no" Vinnie said.

I helped Chester up, hugging onto his waist. Vinnie gave him a death glare.

"If you hurt him, I'll cut your dick off. If you upset him, I'll cut your dick off. If you touch him without his permission, I'll cut your dick off. If you break his heart, I'll cut your dick off. If you cheat on him, I'll cut your dick off. If you even THINK about doing the wrong, I'll cut your dick off. Do you understand me?" Vinnie asked Chester. Best friends are always the most protective ones.

"Y-yes" Chester said and Rat took his boyfriend away and we both were left into the empty room. I pulled on of Chester's straps, pulling him down to my level and kissing him.

"Whoa whoa whoa hold up I ain't trying to get my dick cut off" He said, backing up. I rolled my eyes.

"He's just kidding" I said and jumped on him. I roughly made out with him, pushing myself up over his height. (Ah shit. Here we go again)

"Hey-..................." We didn't even realize Netty was standing right there with Blank.

"Guys?" Blank asked and we turned quick.

"H-hey guys!!!" I said, not paying attention to how Chester dropped me.

"Wha-???" Netty said.

"I-It's not what it looks like!!!" Chester. They both gave us that face.

"I want babies to see before I die" They said, sticking their tongues out and walking away.

"B-babies?!?!" I asked. Chester shrugged.

Vinnie's P.O.V

I'LL KILL HIM! HE TOUCHED PENGUIN!

"LEMME AT HIM!!!!" I hissed. 

"Vinnie no!" Rat and Candy said, holding me back. Doug and Cat were holding my legs back.

"VINNIE YES!"

You gotta have that one friend lol. Well I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!