Hello blooming readers! It's me! Just enjoy!!!

Penguin's P.O.V again

I was humming by the music box until I felt strong and long arms wrap around my neck.

"Heya!!!!!" I groaned. Chester.

"What do you want?" I hissed. He turned me over, smiling.

Suddenly, I stared into his eyes and his smile slowly faded off his face. We both leaned forward and our lips locked together.

I was.....kissing Chester. It was nice.

We pulled apart and he smiled again.

"Your perfect Guinny"

"PENGUIN!!!" I heard and my eyes shot open.

I was on the checkered colored floor, with everyone crowded around me with concerned looks.

Was that just a dream? Was all of it a dream?

"W-what happened?" I asked, and sat up. The pizzeria was still open. Kids were crying because I might have been dead to them.

"You just....you were walking funny and collapsed. The kids noticed you first" Cindy told me. I had a horrible headache and rubbed my temple.

"You need to rest" One of the employees said, helping me up.

"Chester help him to his room" Chester picked me up like I was nothing and brought me to the very very dark and black room. My room.

When I looked at his face, it was not its normal cheerful look. He looked serious and stern.

He set me down in my black bed and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded and slipped into my covers.

"Well, I'll leave you then" He began to leave until I figured this was the first time I didn't want him to leave.

I grabbed his long tail and he turned, raising a eyebrow. God he looked so hot like that.

"S-stay with me" I said and he turned his whole body back to me, crawling in my bed, sitting up against the white board. I layed down on his lap, laying my head on his chest.

Candy's P.O.V

Chester hasn't come back to work. We all decided to see what was going on after the pizzeria closed down.

"I hope he's ok" Doug said, and we all went to Penguins room and our eyes almost fell out our sockets.

Chester was agaisnt the bed wall, and Penguin was sleeping on his lap.

"Whut?" Blank asked.

"P-probably something different" Cindy chuckled nervously. She has a huge crush on Chester.

"Yeah. Your just hoping they aren't smooching each other" Rat said, rolling his eyes.

"Give me a break!" Cindy snapped.

"I got things to do. Not watch gay things" Scribble Netty scowled, and everyone left.

So did I.

Penguin's P.O.V

I woke up before Chester did. I saw him sleeping peacefully and couldn't help but blush.

"Why are you staring at me?" Chester suddenly said.

"Y-you were awake?!" I squeaked.

"I'm always aware Guin" He replied and opened his eyes. And smirked.

"Are you blushing?" He asked. My face turned into a tomatato.

"BAKA!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Oh well. I'm gonna see what Cindy is doing" He said, and I swear I saw a blush on his face.

"R-right" I said and he waved bye.

"Bye Guinny!!!" He left and the night guard came. Everyone got into position and I got ready.

"Alright lets see here" Mary Schmidt said. (Yes. Yes yes yes. She knows Michael Schmidt. They say it's his wife, but I don't believe it. Mary has black hair like Michael and green eyes like Clara. So I'm gonna say it's his daughter)

"Rat's there, Candy, Cindy, Chester.....Cat, the creepy puppet Vinnie, Blank. Netty. Pen-" She stopped dead when she saw my face straight in front of the camera.

"JESUS CHRIST!" She screamed, falling out the chair. My eyes were black with white dots in them. Not their normal bright and cold blue.

"Penguin!!! Your supposed to be cute! Not scare the hell out of me!" Mary said.

"Penguin! Get back into the music room! It's not your night!" Candy hissed through his teeth. I didn't care.

I thought of Chester. His annoying little ice butt. And I could do this.

The camera turned away and I quickly ran to the main room, popping into the main lobby. Mary spit her soda out.

"Your starting to creep me out Penguin" She said and the camera turned away. I raced to the location right out the door. Mary slammed the door closed, and prayed I went away. I knew everyone was wondering what was going on with me.

"Open up~~~" I sang, standing on my tippy toes. I heard Mary gulp.

"Penguin! What are you doing?!" Cat asked.

The door suddenly open and Mary was shaking. I knew the door had a amount of minutes it can be closed for. I walked into the office.

"Get ready to die~" I said.

"SHUT HIM DOWN!" Candy yelled, and all the FNAC people came over.

"Mary! Are you ok?!" Blank asked.

I ripped out of Doug's grip, and raced to Mary, raising a knife. Chester's tail wrapped around my waist as he slammed me into the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL PENGUIN?!" He yelled. He never yelled at me. He never used my real name. And he never harmed me. I coughed up blood and my eyes turned blue.

"Your out of order!" Candy yelled at me, taking my tiny hand and throwing me into the room.

I shivered in the cold area and the door slammed and locked itself.

Tears ran down my face as I wrapped the little bit of arm length I have around my small legs.

What did I do? A red light began to flash and I heard beeping.

"No no no no" I jumped up and saw the huge blade. (It's kind of like the scooper but in a knife shape and much more brutel)

"PLEASE!!! NO!!" I screamed, banging on the door. The blade smashed into my arm and I screamed out into pain.

"PLEASE! LET ME OUT!" I sobbed. It kept coming to me and I was too weak and in pain to scream and cry.

I couldn't even breath. The pain was too much for me. I layed on the ground, bleeding to death.

MY BABY! MY BABY PENGUIN!!! NOO!!!!! Fun fact: Penguin is shorter then Marionette. And their both my babies. Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

BAKA! Chesguin Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara