Hello blooming readers! Its me! Just enjoy!

Candy's P.O.V

I had so many questios.

"Whoa whoa whoa, off my man bitch. Who the hell are you?!" I hissed, grabbing the male that jumped on Doug and holding him up. He was really small, like Penguin sized small. Maybe a foot or a coule inches taller.

The small human hambuger only blinked at me, like I was a idiot or something.

"Can I not greet my son after 16 years of not seeing him?" He questioned.

I face turned red of embarressment as I gently put him down.

"Ahaha.....my apologise" I said quickly.

"Awww your so tiny!!!" Netty told the girl we learned that was named 'Gillian'.

"I'm the average size of a woman" Gillian scoffed.

Everyone introduced themselves and I crossed my arms.

"So, if your Doug's mother, then why doesn't he look like you?" Blank asked. I smacked Blank in the back of the head.

"Oh my god Blank you can't just ask why kids don't look like there parents" Cat groaned.

Hanry just laughed. 

"That's the most funniest thing I heard all year!" He smiled.

After getting used to them, I let them stay.

"Whydidn'tyoufuckingtellmeyouhadamomnowIfeelembaressedeverytimeIseeHanry?!" I snarled at Doug later.

"Not my fault you jump to conclusions earlier than I can explain" He scowled.

I hissed at him and he growled.

"You know you can't defeat me why even try kitty?" He snickered. I huffed, crossing my arms and turning away from him.

Sometimes, I despise rooms.

I felt his body press onto my back, rubbing my waist tightly but slowly and his hands sliding down each rub.

"D-Doug~?" I gasped.

"Mhm~" He asked with his lips softly tracing up and down my neck.

"N-not n-now" I stuttered.

"Be a good kitty a behave~"

Hanry's P.O.V

"Where's Doug?" I asked, getting up from the bed.

"Probably with his boyfriend" My husband told me. 

"Mhm" I looked back and Blake had went to the bathroom to put back in a few pericings. He usually takes them out before we go to sleep.

"Hey Mr. Hanry?" I heard. I turned back once again to the door, and saw Vinnie standing there.

"No need to be so formal dear just Hanry will do" I smiled. He attempted to smile back, but the frown always remaining on his face said differently. "Anyway what did you need?"

"Oh. I was wondering if you could tell me about your old pizzeria. I find newcomers rather interesting and love to get to know new places if its not too personal" He said. I smiled more.

"Of course! I love telling people about that pizzeria!" He sat next to me on the bed and I began telling him about Rachel's. It was at least half an hour before Blake came out of the bathroom.

It seemed he had taken a shower due to the wet hair.

"Hanry don't bore him with your talking" He said. I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Its fine Blake. Your pizzeria sounds interesting" Vinnie said. I didn't DARE turn to Blake cause I just knew he didn't have a shirt on. And I ain't gonna have a heart attack now.

"It was really good until the fire happened. Thats when I lost Doug hehe. Fortunaly none of us were killed" I said.

"I'm sorry that happened. I don't know what'd we do if this pizzeria burnt down. Come to think of it, it might burn down anyway if Netty keeps cooking" He scowled. I giggled, and Blake chuckled.

"Yeah I noticed she burns everything she cooks" He said.

"I know right?! She even burned water! How do you burn water!?" Vinnie asked.

"Not possible. It turns into vapor after a hot substance is applied-"

"Okay thats enough you nerd" Blake scowled playfully, ruffling my ginger-red hair.

"Blake I swear to god if you mess up my hair-" I snapped.

"You two are really close" Vinnie chuckled.

"Of course we are. We're married" Blake smiled a bit, taking one more ruffle to my hair before leaving it be. I threw my hands at him, smacking his arms.

Vinnie's P.O.V

My face went more pale then a ghost.

NO FUCKING WONDER WHY DOUG AND BLAKE WERE SO CLOSE!

I'm going to kill Doug after this.

And no wonder they look so similar-

"Well. I'm to apply that pizzeria knowledge in my notebook" I said, floating up.

"Notebook?" Hanry asked, slowly stopping from hitting Blake lightly.

"Yep! You see, all of us came from different pizzeria's before we came here. Blank is the original one here, and I was the second. Once someone comes, I usually ask them about their pizzeria and they tell me all about it. So I write it down, getting more knowledge from the pizzerias I haven't been to yet" I said.

Hanry's eyes lit up like the stars.

"Oh boy" Blake muttered under his breath.

"Really?! You do that too?!" Hanry jumped straight up from the bed and starting bouncing a bit.

"Yes. Wait- do you as well?!" I squealed. He nodded quickly, smiling brightly.

"LETS EXCHANGE PIZZERIA INFORMATION!" I screamed excitedly and he quickly followed me to my room.

Candy's P.O.V

I was just gonna serve dinner until I see Vinnie and Hanry excitedly running to Vinnie's room and almost bumping into Penguin.

"OI! WATCH IT!" Chester yelled, quickly picking up Penguin from getting hit.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, setting down a few plates from my arms and tail.

"CANDY CANDY CANDY GUESS WHAT HANRY DOES THE SAME THING AS I DO!!!!!!" Vinnie squealed, taking my shoulders and shaking me hard.

"Great now theres two of them" Cindy groaned, banging her head on the table. Vinnie dropped me and the two rushed to Vinnie's room.

I coughed, trying to breathe again.

"He tried to kill me!" I gasped.

Doug smacked his forehead, clearly seeing that I was being dramatic.

Ehhhhhhh its short then what I planned but thats okay. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!