"Because" Wooyoung sighs, running a hand through his hair "it's embarrassing, and- ugh" he stops talking and turns around.

Yeosang sighs, he clearly doesn't want to tell so he stops trying to get him to talk. However, Wooyoung stays unmoving for a few seconds before turning back to face him "you know why I can't find a job right, I told you"

He nods, aware of Wooyoung's unfortunate fate "yeah, no one wants to hire you because of an unlucky mistake with crush"

The other nods, "Yunho reiterated that you work for Kang agency right?" Yeosang bobs his head, not really knowing where Wooyoung is going. "The biggest company in our country, arguably quite powerful?"

It finally clicks in his head what Yunho was suggesting.

Wooyoung continues "So if someone like me published an article under your company, their reputation would be repaired because if a company more powerful than Crush uploaded an article written by a hated journalist... they would trust him again?"

It was a long shot but it makes sense nonetheless and worth trying at least. Yeosang slowly nods his head. "Ahh, I get it now, that's actually not a bad idea, I'll take you to work with me tomorrow."

Wooyoung widens his eyes "no no! I was just explaining to you what Yunho was trying to tell you yesterday, I wouldn't actually have you do that"

"But why? You could get a new job faster and finally get to pursue your dream"

"I know but" Wooyoung awkwardly runs his hand through his hair, he doesn't want to ask this big of a favour to Yeosang, he's already in debt to him.

"Wooyoung, thank you for telling me even though you didn't want to." Yeosang gets his attention, trying to convince him to agree to the idea. "I understand you didn't want to because it'd be a lot to ask, or you want to find your own way. But I'm more than willing to let you use the company's name just so you can go out there and do what you want, instead of being all sad at home all day."

Wooyoung pouts, "thank you, but you're already doing so much by letting me stay here and not even pay rent or-"

"I'm more in debt to you by making you pretend date me just because I'm afraid of my mother. Please, you don't have to if you really don't want to but just think about it ok?" Yeosang really wants to do something to help him get something he's wanted for ages, he's already doing so much for him by cooking for him and putting up an act for his mother. "It's worth a try and I'm more than willing to help."

~

Wooyoung eventually gives in which is why he finds himself making breakfast early in the morning before the two head to Yeosang's workplace.

A sleepy Yeosang emerges from the bedroom "what are you doing?"

Wooyoung turns around, surprised. "Oh, I got up a bit earlier to make breakfast, I've seen you just drink coffee for breakfast and I don't know if its because you don't know how to make anything or you're just lazy but its a bad habit so I'm making some actual solid food for you"

Yeosang just blinks sleepily at him and Wooyoung tries not to swoon at his puffy face. The said boy just nods and heads to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving him to carry on in the kitchen. He makes a simple breakfast, rice and egg soup, wanting to go easy on Yeosang since his stomach is used to only coffee for two weeks.

By the time the other comes back, food is done and Wooyoung is already eating, having left a plate for Yeosang next to him.