20- Epilogue

Pls look at Yeosang looking at Wooyoung with heart eyes. Pls.

Epilogue

Wooyoung gasps as he watches the number of interactions his article gets by the second. His eyes move from the rapidly increasing number of likes to the overcrowded comments section.

He had written about what had happened the past couple of months, exposing to the world what Kim Juwon did, and since he has information no other writer had, his article instantly blew up.

Wooyoung is slowly becoming famous in the journalist world, companies phoning him left right and centre, offering him the highest paying jobs, loving his work. To his surprise, the person who walked up to him yesterday was asking for his signature, initially thinking he wanted Yeosang's.

Wooyoung is ecstatic to say that he's finally living out his dream life. All the struggle he went through to come to this point was so worth it. He thinks back to when he made that mistake and no one wanted to hire him, he had thought his life was over. He's grateful for the people around him that still supported him and helped him get to where he is now. Which is a successful journalist.

The article had been released through Kang Modelling Agency since he's been working there all this time. He is more than happy working where he is now, all his colleagues love him and he's even been promoted. Even Yeosang's mother is so proud of him, of course, after the initial shock of what happened to them.

She's even started calling him son-in-law, constantly reminding Yeosang to be prepared, also reminding him of what started their whole relationship. At least they're all happy now.

He's already working on his next article, he loves what he does and wouldn't change it for the world. Especially when Yeosang is in such close proximity.

Whenever Yeosang was on break he'd visit him, always making his co-workers panic since they weren't used to seeing such a higher up in their office.

But he much prefers visiting Yeosang instead on his break, since he can go to his office where only he worked, locking the door behind him and entering Yeosang's welcoming arms, kissing him like there's no tomorrow.

Even though this was a common occurrence with each other, neither will ever get used to walking into Seonghwa's office and finding him and Hongjoong doing unprofessional things.

Yeosang would tell them off at first but eventually gave up when the pair kept walking on him and Wooyoung, screaming too loudly and attracting unwanted attention.

Hongjoong eventually became an official employee instead of an intern, after gaining a lot of attention for his designs, it would've been a huge loss if they didn't hire him in the end. It was a good choice as Hongjoong is slowly gaining fame, his talent not going unnoticed and having many companies request Hongjoong's designs for shows.

He moved into the apartments near the company too, needing a bigger space and also something thats not two hours away from work. He's also closer to Seonghwa which is always a plus.

Wooyoung and Yeosang had moved out of Yunho and San's too, after everything was over. The pair having their own space after ages.

Living with the other two was fun too, but it was hard to do everything they wanted when there was two other people living with them in a small flat. It wasn't a huge deal anyway since they both agreed they'll take it slow. Besides, it didnt stop Yunho and San from getting... intimate when the other two were just in the room next door.

Since they're quite busy now, Yeosang and Wooyoung having gained a lot of attention from the media being called a 'power couple', which he likes a lot, they don't really have time for themselves. Both having completely different jobs so they don't see each other often at work, then get too tired when they get home, just going to bed.