19

I just realised I have no Jonggi pictures in this fic so enjoy my favourite topic: Jongho's wide smile when looking at Mingi.

Yeosang tightens the grip on Wooyoung's hand, pulling him behind him. "Kim Juwon". He says with clenched teeth. It was clear that the man isn't going to leave so Yeosang would make him.

"Long time no see Yeosang... what's with the face? I'm so happy to see you after ages" Juwon laughs when Yeosang's frown deepens. "Oh? Is that Wooyoung behind you, we met the other day didn't we"

Wooyoung doesn't respond, the man's smirk making him feel sick. Yeosang keeps him behind him so that he doesn't have to look at him.

"Did you like my little prank? You fell for it so easily" he laughs "but you found out my hiding place too quickly, I didn't even have any time to have fun with Wooyoung yet, how about a rematch?" He quirks his eyebrows mockingly.

"What do you want with him, why are you doing this? If it's me you want-"

Yeosang is cut off by a piercing laugh. "Oh Yeosangie you really are a smart one".

Yeosang furrows his eyebrows in confusion, he doesn't have time for this and they're in the middle of a grand party. He can't do anything to Juwon here which fortunately also means that he can't do anything to them.

He feels Wooyoung's hand tightening around his, indicating that he wants to leave and Yeosang is all to happy to fulfil his wish. However the other man seems to have another idea as he starts walking closer to them.

"Don't come any closer!" Yeosang threatens, raising his voice a little to show him that he's serious. If it gets to the point where he has to disturb the party and cause a scene, he'll do it.

Mockingly, Juwon raises his hands in the air. "Okay okay. I just don't get why you're being so hostile towards me, we're good friends, aren't we?"

It is true that they've known each other for a long time but Yeosang has never once thought of them as friends. Juwon's family own Crush, which is his company's go to makeup brand, it was inevitable that they knew each other. However, Yeosang never became friends with him, not liking his egotistic and immature personality. To be honest, he knows a lot of people but never liked anyone. He's learnt that most people in the fashion industry are selfish and fake, he's lucky to have found Seonghwa otherwise his life would have been so lonely.

"We're not even close to friends" Yeosang spits and Juwon frowns, not in a sad way but a malicious way, followed with a smirk.

"Ok, I see I'm not welcome here. See you later then." He says quickly and leaves just as fast.

His words make Yeosang frown, as if they had made plans after this which they have no intention to 'see him later'. Yeosang decides its just best to leave, staying as far away from Juwon is the safest option for now. Wooyoung looks up to him with curious eyes, visibly relaxed now that he was gone.

But Yeosang can tell he's still uncomfortable so he places a gentle kiss on his lips. "Should we go home now? My mother wont mind since we've already shown our faces".

Wooyoung holds Yeosang's waist, nodding. They had been here long enough and Yeosang doesn't really care about the rest of he, he just wants to get home, maybe manage to sneak Seonghwa and Hongjoong out too.

They only manage to turn around towards the door before a microphone is heard. Yeosang glances back to see his mother on the stage, about to say a speech. He knows that she'd want him there on the stage with her too so he quickly turns away, hoping she doesn't find them.

However, because of her entering the stage, people have crowded around, everyone in one place. Yeosang grabs Wooyoung's hand and tries pushing through the mass of people but its difficult.