After taking care of some admin, Yeosang comes home to the smell of food. He thought Wooyoung had ordered some lunch but he sees him in the kitchen, cooking. He watches him silently, surprised at the sight.

Yeosang hadn't even realised he was staring until Wooyoung lets out a shocked gasp, clutching his chest. "You scared me! What the hell are you doing just standing there like a scarecrow"

He looks around "ah sorry, I was just surprised, I didn't know you can cook" Yeosang can tell he's a good cook, the food smells divine.

"Yeah, I figured you can't, you've been ordering food every single day since I got here, and you've probably been doing that since you moved too judging by the empty fridge and cabinets." Wooyoung tuts at the other "take out isn't healthy you know, also expensive but I doubt that affects you but my wallet cries every time I see a delivery person handing you food."

Wooyoung figures cooking is a nice way to repay his roommate, he enjoys it too so he doesn't mind. He thinks paying for groceries makes up for the fact that Yeosang is refusing rent from him.

"You've only been here two days! I didn't order food every day before you came" Yeosang protests, which isn't completely a lie, he had eaten out with Seonghwa when he'd first moved in, that technically isn't take out... its dining in.

"Whatever, just sit, luckily you came just in time because the food is still hot, I'm almost done" Yeosang does as he's told, looking forward to lunch since he's starving. He has coffee for breakfast every day because that's the only thing he can make, then orders food for lunch and dinner, he'd die for some homemade food right now.

When Wooyoung lays a plate for each of them and doesn't move, Yeosang pauses "what?"

"You try it first, I want to know what you think" Wooyoung looks at him expectantly, Yeosang cant tell if he's nervous or confident but he figures he probably doesn't care that much so he takes a bite.

He lets out a sigh of content as the fresh food hits his starved taste buds. "It's great, thanks" Yeosang quickly mutters before indulging in the food. Wooyoung beams at the compliment and takes a bite, yup, delicious as always.

When they're done, Yeosang helps with the dishes, they had agreed on splitting the chores to make sure their living space stays intact. Although, Wooyoung feels like he only does the chores, mostly because Yeosang isn't used to it and therefore doesn't do them very well, but the effort is there at least.

"So, I wanted to ask you something..." Yeosang says, washing his plate with full concentration.

Wooyoung sighs as he sees Yeosang scrubbing his plate with hand wash instead of washing liquid. "What is it"

He's done washing his plate, not knowing why it smelt so strong but he sits down on the bar stool behind their counter anyway. "What Yunho said yesterday, I didn't understand what he was trying to say." Even though Wooyoung's back is facing him, he notices him pause for a second, before quickly resuming the dishes.

"Oh. It's nothing"

"That's what you said yesterday but it doesn't seem like nothing" Yeosang presses, wanting to know what it is and why Wooyoung is making this seem like a bad thing.

"I told you, its literally nothing, Yunho wasn't saying anything, its no big deal" Wooyoung says, not stopping his chores.

"If its nothing then why can't you tell me?"

Wooyoung finally turns around, Yeosang expected him to look annoyed but he doesn't. "I don't want to tell you"

He furrows his eyebrows, "why?"