She walked away to the 'Girls Dormitory' and I soon followed up, reaching Madison and I's dorm and sinking into my cozy bed wrapping my duvet around me.

I fell into a deep sleep.

I wake up to the sun gleaming, shining right into my big blue eyes.

"Finally awake?" Madison giggles walking towards me.

"Yes, I'm up." I smile and she pulls me into a tight hug I definitely needed.

We walk down to the common room to see everyone gathered around.

Blaise, Ava, Draco, Noah and..
Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle.

"Finally sleepy heads." Noah says laughing and Draco looks up to meet my eyes, in that moment all the pain went away. I'm so in-love with this boy it's unhealthy, to the point where I haven't said anything to him, we've been through so much together. I couldn't believe he would do this to me.

But I know I deserve way better, Draco started being just how i met him; Closed off, annoyed, distant and there's nothing I can or want to say for it to go back to how it was in year 4. I know my worth and I won't let him ruin my self confidence.

"Draco, can we talk?" I force a smile at him.

"Not right now. I'm busy," he said whilst doing nothing, just sitting like the lazy fuck he is on the sofa.

"Oh. Okay, whatever," Madison and I walk down the stairs in sync. I reach to see Mattheo staring at me and I give him a disgusted look.

I sit down next to Noah and he pulls me into a warm embrace remembering what happened last night.

Noah was the best brother ever, he might be overprotective but it's always been like that with no father figure in the house, he had to pick up and be strong from a young age and I love him so much.

Our father left when I turned two, he didn't wanna take the responsibility of Noah and I.

"Are you okay?" Noah asks snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yeah, I'm fine. Could you not mention it to anyone though?" I ask him

"Of course," He nods

"So Mattheo-" Blaise starting to speak

"It's Riddle, to you." Mattheo cut him off.

I snort trying not to laugh.

"Is something funny Amy?" Blaise asks

"I'm sorry Blaisey, you know I love you," I say giggling

I could feel Draco getting mad, the anger radiating of his body. His eyes beaming into mine as he got up grabbing my arm, dragging me to the bathroom.

"Are you stupid? why would you flirt with Blaise huh?" He spat.

I scoff "Flirt? are you serious right now Draco?"

"Yes, I'm so fucking serious Blackwood,"

"Oh, back to last names are we? you know what Draco, fuck you. go fuck yourself we're so done,"
I decide not to say anything about what I had seen last night.

I reach to open the door as he grabs my wrist "No, fuck you, Amelia. You act so fucking innocent but under it all you're just a bitch." Draco spat looking more angry than ever. "Yeah okay, Malfoy." I storm out of the bathroom back into the common room and sat down next to Mattheo.

"Miss me, Blackwood?" He whispers to me

I look at him in pure disgust and ignore his comment.