That night, Taehyung was preparing for bed when Jin bundled into his room. Taehyung was quite surprised seeing him there.

"Jin, what are you doing here?"

Jin beamed brightly "Just wanted to spend some time with you. That's all"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You don't need to"

Jin sat on the bed and tapped the empty space beside him.

"Come on, talk to me. Talk to your big brother"

Jin was five years older than Taehyung and always treated him like a little kid but they were very close.

Taehyung scoffed. "why should I? You are even a part of my problem"

Jin had an amused grin on his face. "me? How so?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Cause you're the perfect son. They compare me with you all the time. They want me to be just like you but I'm not you. I'm my own person!" Taehyung yelled

Jin sighed. "Is this about you doing music?"

Taehyung slumped his head as he finally sat down on the empty space beside Jin.

"Yes it is. I want to be a singer. I want to be a record producing artist showing lots of love to people through my songs. I want people to hear my voice but mom and dad won't let me"

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm taking part in a music audition next week but they are trying to stop me"

Jin sighed heavily and patted his brother on the head. "I know it's hard but I'll be with you all the way"

Taehyung looked up completely shocked. He stared at Jin like he was looking at him with his new eyes.

Jin began to speak "Things aren't as easy as you think. They aren't just black and white. The only reason why I studied so hard was to satisfy our parents...you know how they are, they are really controlling and they expect us to be perfect"

Taehyung couldn't catch his meaning "Jin what are you talking about?"

"I had something i loved too and was deeply passionate about... photography, but Mom and Dad wouldn't hear it because they felt like i would be wasting my time. So I chose the next best thing. Architecture."

He smiled fondly at Taehyung. "But I don't want the same to happen to you. I want you to do what you always wanted. I want you to be happy"

Tears began to form in Taehyung's eyes. "Does this mean you'll support me?"

"Of course I will"

"But why?"

Jin took a deep breath. "Well...I wanted so much for a little brother. I even prayed for it and nagged mom and Dad about it all the time. They didn't want to have more children but finally my prayers were answered because Mom got pregnant with you. I told God that if I got a little brother, I would do anything for him. I would support him and take care of him...then you came"

Taehyung blushed.

Jin continued. "When I meant support him, I meant in every way. I know your secret Taehyung. I know since that day you were calling your friend Jimin's name in your sleep and had a big boner the next morning"

Taehyung's face turned red as he hit Jin on the chest extremely embarrassed.

"That happened a long time ago. it's over now. I don't see him that way anymore. Besides, I also like girls"

Jin grinned. "That you do but you still have wet dreams right?"

Taehyung's face swelled. "Yah...shut up"