Twenty Six

There was no electricity in the building so it was a bit dark. There was only a single torch light shining in the open empty space where some crates of boxes were stacked up on the wall.

Taehyung looked around.

"What's this place?" He asked looking dumbfounded.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know. Yoongi hyung directed me. I think this is one of the places he uses for kidnapping and torture"

He nodded his head. "it looks like it"

Taehyung sighed and watched as Jimin placed his bags beside a wall. He took his time to access him. He looked very tired. Jimin dragged him to a chair and Taehyung gazed at him

"What are you going to do now?"

"I really don't know"

Taehyung sighed. "But you can't keep running forever...."

Jimin nodded. "I know..."

He suddenly glanced at Taehyung's bags perusing over it carefully before he spoke.

"Tae...I was very surprised when you told me you wanted to see me. How were you able to sneak out from home"

Taehyung immediately looked nervous scratching his head.

"Um... about that, I got kicked out!"

Jimin gasped.

"My folks found out about us. They went totally crazy especially my mom... she told me never to come back home...."

Tears started to fill his eyes but he struggled to hold them back. He didn't dare think about his situation. It was only now that he was with Jimin, that he could release all his pent up emotions.

He then felt arms wrap around his body as a soft kiss landed on his head.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone. It's all my fault that you're going through all these"

Taehyung smiled softly. "Don't say that Jimin. I'm responsible just as much as you are. Besides, I'd rather go through all these hurdles than to be separated from you. If that ever happens, that's when my real pain will begin...this is nothing"

Jimin chuckled. "What are you going to do now Tae Tae, you've fallen completely hard for me"

Taehyung hit him playfully on his stomach and he giggled then turned serious.

"But what about school? how are you going to cope with it"

"I'll manage somehow" Taehyung whispered but deep inside, he wasn't sure of what to do. He had some money saved up but it wouldn't be enough to sustain him and pay for his fees.

"I'll help you. I have some money I saved. I will give them all to you"

Taehyung shook his head. "No...I don't want it"

Jimin frowned. "What? You think they are illegal money?"

Taehyung hid his face looking guilty "It's not...."

Jimin cleared his throat. "I actually worked pretty hard for that money. It's not illegal money.  It's the money I saved up while working as a dancer in nightclubs"

Taehyung was astonished. "What? You were a stripper?"

Jimin smiled smugly. "Sort of..."

Taehyung was aghast "But you were a minor. You just turned eighteen last year"

"I was drawn to the money so I just forged my age"

Taehyung looked downcast. "I really had no idea. Come to think of it, there are so many things I still don't know about you. You only tell me the things you want me to hear"