Three

It didn't take long for Park Jimin to solidify his name not only in the department of architecture but also in the entire university.

People were pulled in by his aura, they were electrified by his magnetic smile and just generally the way he carried himself. Girls loved him, Guys loved him as well. He was friendly to everyone, never one to isolate others based on their differences. Not long after, he was sorrounded by a harem consisting of both male and female each vying for his attention.

Among the top candidates vying for Jimin's affection was Suzy, the most beautiful first year student of the department of Architecture. She was so beautiful with long flowing dark hair that she could actually model with, an attractive figure and a pair of big eyes that anyone could simply melt in. She was attracted to bad guys and Jimin was just her type. In addition to that, she felt they matched perfectly well. They were both popular and attractive, pleasant to the eyes but for some reason, Jimin didn't seem to pay her any attention.

Most of his attention seemed to be focused on that nerdy kid no one ever noticed. Whenever she saw him, he was always running after that kid, pestering him so much it hurt her eyes to watch yet the kid never seemed to mind him, always avoiding him as if he was a plague. Often times, she wondered about the true nature of their relationship but then again, she didn't care. Park Jimin was going be hers sooner or later. It was only a matter of time.

Now here she was adjusting her hair and her clothes batting her eyes at him seductively but once again, she was ignored by him. She traced his line of sight and sure enough noticed that it was fixed on that kid. She didn't even know his name. Now, she was going to make it her business to know.

For some reason, Taehyung felt goosebumps all over his body. He could feel so much negative energy around him that it was unsettling. He brushed the feeling aside and instead concentrated on staring longingly at the girl standing in front of the class. They were in one of the classes waiting for their next lecture and since their lecturer wasn't around, he could take his time to study her. Her pretty clear skin. Her twinkling eyes. Those dimples appearing at both sides of her cheeks when ever she smiled. The....

"Taehyung, you're drooling...."Jungkook who was sitting beside him mentioned pointing at his mouth with an irritated glare.

Taehyung wiped his lips, embarrassed.

"Uh... thank you!"

"Just talk to her Tae. You can't keep pining over her all the time. It's been weeks...."

Taehyung sighed hard. "Yeah but I can't help it. We've lived in the same neighborhood since we were kids but everytime I'm near her, I'm tongue tied. I can hardly say a word. I start to sweat...."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You're hopeless..." He added shaking his head and focusing on the book in his hand.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he looked up and saw her walking towards his direction, two girls behind her.

"She's coming over.... maybe now's my chance
He thought to himself.

Jiyeon had reached his seat and was just passing by when Taehyung blurted out the next words

"Hey Jiyeon!"

She stopped and turned to him, her eyes held a look of unfamiliarity as she stared at him. Seeing those eyes, he wanted to sink into his chair until he heard her soft voice.

"Um... Aren't you Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked hard then regained a little self confidence. Yes, she shouldn't have forgotten him so much. They had even once shared a kiss.