T h e W a r : P a r t T h r e e

A/N Harry doesnt  "die".

"Do you think Harry has the diadem yet?" Ivy asked. Draco simply shrugged. A death eater quickly came from behind a pillar and stood threateningly in front of them.

Ivy sneered. "What are your damn problems?" She asked. "I'll be  so high in the Dark Lord's rank when I kill you." The death eater said back.

Draco rolled his eyes at the death eater and said, "We've heard the speech before, ended up killing Greyback." simply.

Suddenly Fred Weasley and Percy Weasley walked from around a corner. "Now what's going on here?" Fred asked as he raised his wand at the death eater.

"Fred back away." Ivy said through gritted teeth. "Really, ittle Ivy is sending me away? I remember when we first met." Fred said with a laugh.

Flashback

"Is it true?" A red haired boy asked as he popped into Harry and Ivy's compartment. "What?" Ivy spoke up.

One of the boys slapped his forehead. "That the Potter twins have come to Hogwarts of course." He said.

"Oh right, I'm Ivy." The young girl said as she outstretched her arm which he grabbed excitedly. "I'm Harry." The messy haired boy replied.

The boys truly looked over the moon. "I'm George," The one on the left said "And he's Fred." He said as he pointed to his twin.

"The better looking one." Fred said as he winked. "Who's fooling you Freddie?" George asked. "The blush on Ivy's face." Fred replied.

Present

"Fred please just step away." Ivy said pleadingly. The death eater smirked at her reaction. As Fred laughed the death eater raised it's wand higher and higher.

The words itched to leave his mouth. Just how devastating would this be to Ivy? "Avada Kedavra!" The death eater shouted.

And as the words left his mouth everything went into slow motion for Ivy. Is it wrong to kill a killer? Moralities didn't matter at this moment to Ivy.

Every last one had to die. She quickly transformed and ran up to the death eater. She stabbed her claws into his neck and was overcome by the memories she saw.

"Bring me Ivy Potter, dead or alive, I don't care."

"Son of a Bitch!" She screamed as she sent the death eater to the ground. She clawed at him until he was no more.

All she could see was red and it could have been the blood from the death eater. "Ivy!" Draco shouted. Instead of looking to him Ivy saw the scared look on Percy's face.

Before Draco could say anything else she ran from the corridor howling. "Harry Potter, hand yourself over to me and no more magical blood shall not be spilled. Twelve AM or man, woman and child shall be killed." An unmistakable voice said.

Ivy growled at the voice. Her friends now her brother. No way this bitch would get away with it again.

She looked at a clock in a classroom. 11:30. 30 more minutes until Voldemort met his match. Minutes passed. Witches and Wizards were slaughtered.

People trying to get away, eventually brought down by all types of demonic creatures. Two minutes.

Ivy stealthily made her to the dark forest. "Harry." She whispered as she saw the figure of her brother. "Ivy, what are you doing here?" He whispered back. "We have to go." She said as he walked forwards.

"It looks like I was wrong, it looks like Harry Potter was so cowardly that he couldn't even save this castle." Voldemort said with a sigh.

Harry's laugh echoed around the forest. "You thought wrong." Harry said as he stepped from behind a tree.

"Ah, of course he came." Voldemort said. "Well let's make this easy." Voldemort said as he raised his wand.

"Calm down Ivy, in a few more seconds." Ivy thought to herself. "Avada-" Voldemort started to say but was cut off by a growl.

"Ivy Potter!" He shouted in shock. His followers stared in horror as there leader was mauled by a seventeen year old girl.

As Ivy looked at his followers she smirked. Before she could say anything she was sent to the ground. Oh how this would be painful when she woke up. Well rather, if she woke up.

A/N And that's a rap! The final chapter! There will be a sequel can't just leave y'all hanging like that. I hope you enjoyed this book. Love you all sooo much!

January 12 2021

Sorry to say but I'm deleting the sequel