f o u r t e e n

Third Person P.O.V

As the two weeks drew closer it brought more fear to Ivy and Draco. Yet it seemed it didn't only affect them. More Azkaban breakouts and magic creatures rebelling.

More death eaters would reveal themselves to the world during raids. It was as if they were scared. Voldemort showed more emotion. Anger. Fear.

The world itself was changing and what could five teenagers do about it? All Ivy and Draco could do now was love each other before it was too late.

Ivy giggled as Draco nibbled on her neck. "Oh come on I haven't even eaten yet." She said as she laughed.

Draco stopped and kissed her on the lips and then laid down beside her. "This war," Draco started to say "How much people do you think it'll kill?" He asked.

Ivy sighed as she faced him. "Millions." She said plainly. "And do you think we're gonna be killed?" He asked.

Ivy simply rolled her eyes at him. "Draco Malfoy, you are such a pessimist, can't you look at the bright side for once?" She asked.

"To be honest with you Draco, I'm scared, I'm worried. I don't know what will happen, we can only hope we make it out." Ivy said as she frowned.

Draco pulled her closer and ran a hand through her hair. "Hopefully." He said.

"I love you Draco." Ivy said. "And I love you more Ivy Potter, maybe one day you'll be Ivy Malfoy." He said with a smirk.

Ivy thought for a second. "It does have a nice ring to it." She said with a goofy smile.

A/N A  short lovey dovey filler :)