t e n

A/N This is a humongous time skip forgive me. It's end of  sixth year.

Ivy Potter

I sighed as I pulled my leather boot onto my leg. I could never been seen at Hogwarts after what I was about to do. So the solution to my problem was to simply run away. I flung my duffel bag onto my bed.

I quietly left my dorm and knocked on Draco's. "Are you finished?" I asked. He nodded. "Let's review the plan." He said.

"I let the death eaters into Hogwarts, kill Dumbledore, come back here for our stuff and then flee." I replied. He nodded.

I pulled Draco in a hug. "I'm sorry I got you involved, I'm sorry I even got myself involved." I whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"He would have killed me it's a not your fault." He whispered back. "But it is!" I shouted. "I could have persuaded the hat to put me in Gryffindor like Harry." I said as I started to whisper again.

"And would we have become friends?" He asked. I shook my head. "Exactly, come on." He said as he let go off me and led us out of the common room.

The beating of our hearts echoed against the cold damp walls off the dungeons. We walked ahead the familiar dimly lit path.

As we walked further up more light entered the castle. The moon shone over the trees. The baron glided near us as he continued on his own path.

We stopped walking as we reached the room of requirements. I muttered the spell that would bring the death eaters into Hogwarts.

The cupboard started to rumble and the door was flung open. Several death eaters came out of the cupboard. But there was one person I did not expect to see. Fenrir Greyback.

"What are you doing here Greyback!?" I sneered. "Heard there'd be children." He said as he looked around with boredom. I gave him one final glare before leaving the room with Draco.

I led him through the school when I stopped. "One more look at the stars from the astronomy tower?" I asked. He nodded and I led him to the astronomy tower.

It seems we wouldn't get our look at the stars seeing as Dumbledore was there. Draco and I both raised our wands. "You aren't an assassin Miss Potter." He started to say.

(Blah Blah Blah we all know the speech, I HATE rewriting scenes. Ima skip to after Severus kills Dumbledore and all)

"We have to get our stuff quick!" I shouted as we entered the Slytherin common room. Draco nodded and ran to his dorm while I did the same.

I grabbed my duffel bag and ran back to the common room. Draco was waiting on me there. "Let's go." He said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Our plan was foiled when we left the common room and Fenrir Greyback was standing outside. "What do you want Greyback?" I said as I glared at him.

"Going somewhere?" He asked. "Something like that." Draco said as he stood in front of me and towered Greyback.

"Get out of my way! I want the girl!" Greyback shouted. Draco stubbornly stood in the way. Greyback suddenly took Draco and flung him aside. I looked at Greyback with panic.

He moved my hair from my neck and I suddenly screamed as he bit into it. Warm tears left my eyes as the pain went through my body. Draco got up from the ground and shot a spell at Greyback.

The last thing I remembered seeing was Draco standing over me worried.