Christmas Special

as requested this is the Christmas special. I really hope you guys like it. It was really fun to write and I thought it was cute. I wish you guys a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa or whatever celebrate. I hope you all stay warm. So grab your Coco, sit back and I present to you Able to See's Christmas Special....

~~~

"hey Reggie can you pass me that pink on right there?" I asked pointing to the pink and red ornament setting on the table. 

It was that time of year again. Everyone was frantically getting ready for christmas. Julie, Flynn, me, and the guys were decorating the studio. 

"here you go Kat." Reggie said handing me the ornament I asked for. 

"Thanks Reg." I beamed at him. 

"KATIE COME HELP ME AND JULIE WITH THE GARLAND!!" Flynn yelled even though we weren't that far away from each other. 

"You know you don't have to yell." I snickered.

"sorry I didn't know that you could hear me over the music and lover boy over there." She laughed as she pointed to the clueless Reggie who just tried putting an ornament on the tree before dropping it and it shattered all over the ground, he just kicked it under the tree. 

"I-...Welp he is helpless." Julie said joining the conversation.

"I know, but he's precious." I fawned, I could feel their smirks as I had my back to them. 

"She's in love." Julie whispered but I could hear.

"Katie, he's dead, and air." Flynn snickered.

"But he's adorable." I blushed. 

"Yep, she is more hopeless than the people in the titanic." Flynn laughed at me.

"HEY! That was not very nice, and I'm not hopeless." I said crossing my arms. 

*ding*

"COOKIES!!" I yelled running over to the small oven in the studio.

"oh. my. god. she is like a big 5 year old." Alex snickered making me send him a death glare.

"And I bet you don't want any." I walked past him with a plate of fresh chocolate  chip cookies.

"I- I never said I didn't want any." He whined.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear an apology." I shook my head, continuing to pass out cookies. 

"Katie, come on." He whined again.

"So you don't want this fresh, hot, gooy, cookie then?" I asked raising an eyebrow waving the cookie in his face.

"You really are evil." He said snatching the cookie out of my face.

"And you never apologized." I said getting irritated. 

"guys come on it's christmas eve, don't be so harsh on eachother." Luke said acting like he was innocent. 

"Yeah okay. But next time you won't get off so easy with me." I said pointing my finger in Alex's face. 

He laughed nervously. 

"Ooh guys we should play christmas songs." Julie suggested.

"I'm Jewish." Alex butted in.

"No you're not." Luke said shaking his head.

"No. I'm not." Alex replied laughing at his own joke. 

"ooh we should let the guys play jingle bell rock." Flynn suggested, "So I can see them."

"Yeah boys' get going." I said pointing to the instruments. 

"Fine but Katie and Julie are singing." Reggie said hanging his head. 

"Deal!" I yelled. 

"No thanks I'd rather eat cookies." Julie said taking a seat next to Flynn who was waiting for the music to start. 

"but, she can't see the guys if you don't play." I said cocking my head.

"Yes she can now gooo." Julie insisted, pushing me to the guys.

"But how?" I whined. 

"Just do it." Julie said shaking her head. 

"Oh okay." I said walking over to the microphone. 

Alex sat down, while Reggie and Luke grabbed their instruments. 

I sang to the beat and danced around. 

Flynn sat there looking looking at the guys, smiling happily. 

We joined in on the song and everyone started singing and swaying with the song. 

"next we are doing Feliz Navidad." Julie said pointing to everyone, " and the guys are just gonna do this one." 

"Ughh but I can't see them." Flynn whined.

"Trust me you don't want to see this." I laughed taking a seat next to her. 

"Oh my god, fine, I will sing with them." Julie surrendered getting up and grabbing the microphone.  

"ready go!" I shouted to them. 

They sang while me and Flynn danced in our seats. 

Julie shot a look of 'I hate you' at us.

I grabbed a cookie and was quietly eating it  as the song ended. I was still humming along when Luke snuck up behind me and picked me up.

"AHHH PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!!" I yelled. 

"no." He said swinging me over his shoulder like a potato sack. 

"Lukeeeee!" I whined trying to get out of his grasp. 

He finally set me down and told me to close my eyes. I did as I was told. I felt something go around my neck.

"open." he finally said and I looked down at the necklace that was around my neck.

It said Sunset Curve. 

"Where did you... who, what-" I was speechless. It was so pretty. 

(something along the lines of this) 

"it was one of our original pieces of merchandise. " Luke explained. 

"Julie has one too." Alex said smiling. 

"It's really pretty. I love it so much." I beamed. 

"see I told you she would like it." Reggie smiled while doing a little dance.

"Merry Christmas." they said in unison. 

"Merry Christmas." I said back, the smile on my face getting bigger.

We all got together and started singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas. 

And that was the best Christmas Eve ever. I love you, even if you are a bunch of goofy ghosts.