Chapter 12.

Okay so I recommend going and checking out my conversation feed so you guys can get more information on the story. I post info. on there about this and a lot of other things. I think I made more confusion on the last chapter, so sorry about that. But if you want more info go check that out but if you want a surprise then don't check it out, it is all up to you, but you've got nothing to lose. Get it. see what I did there? okay... moving on with the story. 

~~~ 

I was getting ready for the dance at home. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a dark red T-shirt. Along with some checkered vans. I had been going over music sheets that Luke gave me all day and was ready to get this over with. I'm supposed to be playing the guitar, which I don't do that often but I was giving it a whirl today. Well tonight. 

I grabbed my bag and left for the school. My relationship with my mom was pretty rocky but I was trying. I was walking down the road when I saw Julie. She looked worried.

"Hey Jules." I said walking up to her. "What's wrong?" 

"It's the boys, I haven't seen them at all." She said panicking.  

"Calm down. I'm sure they have a good reason and they will be there. I'm sure of it." I said trying to reassure her. Deep down something felt wrong. It was just off. It wasn't like them to just disappear without any warning... or was it? I was lost in thought so I didn't realize that we had reached the school. 

"Well we are here and still no sign of them." Julie said checking the time. 

"they will be here or Luke is going to never hear the end if it." I said wrapping an arm around her shoulders before walking in. 

Flynn was the DJ and was rocking it! I was so excited. The whole school looked like it was there. 

~~~

9:30. Where are they??? They should have been here and hour ago! 

"Julie! I can't find them!" I said looking through the crowd. Again.

"He's your brother don't you have some kind of superpower." She asked not even knowing what she said. 

"Wha- I- no" I had no words. I stared at her for a second. "I-I'm going to get some fresh air and see if I can find the boys." 

"okay. text me if you find them." She said pacing back and forth. 

"Hey, calm down they will be here." I said shaking her shoulders. 

I walked outside and pulled my phone out and put my headphones in. I turned the volume up so it was loud enough to block out people talking but quiet enough that I could hear something like a car. 

I hummed along to the music and swayed back and forth with the music while I walked down the street looking for the boys. 

~about 2 hours later~

My feet were killing me and I still no sight of the boys. I was starting to get worried about them. I walked back to the back to the school. I  checked my phone quickly for any texts and turned my music off. My battery was at 20% and I need to charge it. It was almost midnight. Suddenly Nick and Carrie walked out from backstage and walked back out to the crowd. 

"Julie." I said running up to her.

"Katie! Have you seen them? I don't think I can do this." she said freaking out once again. 

"Woah calm down. I haven't seen them but knowing them they should up right about now!" I pointed to the side and nothing happened. "right about now." I pointed to the other and still nothing. "I give up." I said throwing my hands up in defeat. 

Julie ran out on stage and told everyone that the Wifi wasn't working and we couldn't go on with tonight's performance. 

"Does anyone know the heimlich? Julie's choking~" Carrie teased. I was about ready to march out over to that two faced she devil and give her a piece of my mind right there and then but I restrained myself instead balling up my fists. "I guess dirty Candy will just have to perform." 

She walked over to Flynn and reached for the knob. 

"Oops knobs broken." Flynn said breaking it on purpose. The crowd just when oooooooh. 

"well two can play at that game. Party at my house!" Carrie said walking off stage after dropping the mic. 

Everyone left. There were only two people left. Some random kid and a girl who danced in the middle of the room. 

I sighed. I felt a wave of energy go through my wrist but shrugged it off as nerves. 

"When I see those boy they are so going to get it." I said walking out to Julie and Flynn. 

"relax I'm sure that they had a good reason for missing the dance tonight." Julie said suddenly calm. 

"Yeah but they ditched us and no one ditches me. Luke is going to die... Again." I said laughing. "but in all seriousness." I said going serious again. 

"Well we should clean up." Flynn said grabbing a thumb tack and started popping balloons. 

"Yeah okay." I said grabbing one also and walking to the other side of the room. I pulled down some streamers. 

A half an hour passed before Flynn got up to get ice cream. 

"Grabb me two, of every flavor!" Julie called after her. 

"I'll take a strawberry!" I added on still grabbing more streamers. 

I hope the boys are okay...

And as if on cue the boys rushed in apologizing that they missed the dance. I walked over with my arms crossed and a scowl on my face as Julie ran out of the room. 

"oh hey Katie." Reggie said waving at me. 

"What is wrong with you!?" I yelled getting all of their attention. 

"Look Katie-" Luke started before I cut him off. 

"NO! I get to talk. You ditched us! And for what? Did you not know how important this was?!" I snapped smacking them all across side of their heads. 

"oww." they whined.

"You hurt Julie. You made her look like a fool! You embarrassed us!" I snapped. All of their faces were sad and they looked at their feet. "I'm hurt that you didn't even tell us where you were going! I'm disappointed in you." I said crossing my arms. I wanted to chew their ear off more but I stopped. 

"Look we're sorry. We won't do it again, beside Julie quit the band." Alex said trying to reason with me. 

"Well this is comeing from my side not Julie's." I said making him shut up. 

Luke reached out to give me a hug but I smacked his hand away. 

"Don't touch me." I growled through my teeth. 

~~~ 

Hey guysss. Hope you guys liked this chapter! I worked endlessly on it today. I wanted to get it out because the last week I haven't really posted anything. Sorry again. I left this on a cliff hanger cause I might or might not post another chapter today. it all depends on how tired I am. Welp hope you like this! bye.