Chapter 3.

Wow... I-I'm speechless. I didn't think that this story was going to be a hit when I made it... So this has made my day, twice. And thank you for 360 views! Tbh when I made this I  was expecting like 50 views and then no more, but then... this. Again sorry if I mess up on dialog, it had been brought to my attention that I messed up on a piece and it was fixed. So if you guys manage to see any messed up dialog feel free to leave a comment and let me know, I will gladly fix it. Enjoy! 

~~~

Julie dragged me out to the studio, while my mind was going a million miles an hour with questions to ask Luke. Julie burst through the doors and stood in front of the boys who were playing music. 

"guys." Julie said stomping over in front of them. They noticed her but kept playing.  

"GUYS! enough! stop! cut it out!" Julie yelled. They finally stopped. 

"jeez took you guys long enough." I remarked leaning against the wall. 

"Hahaha very funny." Alex said fake laughing.

"The whole neighborhood could hear you! I thought I told you to leave."  Julie snapped ready to kill them if they weren't already dead.  

"Wait, people can hear us play?!" Luke asked acting like a kid on christmas. 

"Yes and so did my Dad and my brother." Julie said getting annoyed with them.  

"W-wait.. so only you can see us but everyone can hear us. I mean what kind of ghosts are we." Alex said making hand motions.

"WHO CARES MAN! People can hear us play!" Luke said getting excited.

"We might be dead but our music isn't." Reggie added giving the band fist bumps.

"Dad!" Julie exclaimed.

"hey, just making sure you guys are okay. " Julie's dad said glancing at the two of us. 

" Yeah I just had to  turn off the CD player." she lied trying to push it past her that there were three ghosts standing next to her. 

"Wha- Wait was this the junk that was in the loft?!" he said examining  the instruments

"Junk?!" Luke said getting offended. 

Mr. Molina hit the drum sets checking them out. 

"Some of  this stuff is in pretty good shape.... Hey maybe we can make a couple bucks." He said spinning the symbols. 

"What?! Yo Stop touching my drums- Hey tell him to stop touching my drums." Alex freaked. 

"It was a nice song you had on." he beamed.

"Sweeet!" Luke jumped. 

"We are  Sunset Curve tell your friends!" Reggie said. Obviously Julie's dad had no clue what was going on. I held in my laughter so hard. 

"It was just an old CD I found." Julie said responding to her dad while ignoring the boys. 

"Still it is nice that you are listening to music again." Mr. Molina had a smile on his face of happiness. I haven't seen him like that in a while. " Out here you can play whatever you want whenever you want." He said moving his hands around making them go through the boys like twice. 

"That's nice." Reggie said clueless that he couldn't see or hear him. 

"Stay out of this." Julie said through her teeth aimed at the boys. I walked over to them a kicked both of the them in the shin and shot them a death glare. 

"owww..." They both whined. 

"I-I'm sorry honey?" her Dad said thinking that the shut up was aimed toward him.