*An hour before the party*
"Madi I have no idea what to wear help me out," I said while going through my closet.

"Hold on move let me look for something," Madison said pushing me out the way jokingly.

I enter the bathroom to start straightening my hair.
"HOLY FUCK AMELIA BLACKWOOD COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hear Madison yell, I run out of the bathroom scared shitless.

"WHATS WRONG!" I say shaking.

"I found the perfect fucking outfit bitch," Madison said hiding the outfit behind her back.

"Show me show me!" I said excitedly.

She then pulls out a mini skirt and and a matching brallete with lace on the side of the skirt.

"Holy fuck madi you should be a fucking stylist," I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She giggles as I enter the bathroom again to do my make up, I did simple make up with winged liner and I added lip tint and lipgloss over it, I then put my outfit on shocked at how well it fits my curves.
"You look Fucking amazing," Madi said looking me up and down in shock.
"Thank you bitch you look amazing too," I replied.

Someone then knocks on the door, Madi goes to open the door and Ava shows up

"Hey bitches,oh my god Madi you look fucking amazing,"Ava said.

Ava then looks over at me and says "you're dressed a little extra don't you think."

"No I think the outfit is perfect actually," I said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm kidding," she scoffs.

"Cmon guys the party has already started."
All of us make our way to the common room filled with students from all houses, I make my way to the table with drinks to have a drink, I pour some fire whiskey and take a sip to realize Draco and all of my friends have disappeared, I drink my whole cup and decide to refill, I then look over to find my brother calling for me.
I make my way towards him and I give him a big hug.

"Holy shit Noah you reek of alcohol," I said giggling.

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up, anyway I want you to meet a friend of mine, he's actually in your year, say hi to Mattheo."

I then look over at Mattheo who's holding a joint in between his middle and index finger.

"Are you not going to say hi to me," Mattheo said with a smirk plastered on his face.