~8~

Taehyung's pov:

I did it. I finally did it. I revealed it in front of media. And killed my heart.

I saw tears in her eyes. I hurted her too.

I am a criminal.

She ran away from there. I should have gone after her. But I didn't.

I am such a stupid...idiot....nonsense.....I am a coward. I am the worst best friend ever.

-------------------------‐-------------------

Author's pov:

After the long dark night, people were going to their respective places. Taehyung and Liya also went to school. But they went differently being unable to face each other after the circumstances of last night. But both of them prepared themselves to normally if they face each other.

The news that revealed last night, was all over the internet. This type of news spreads so fast I must say.

Liya reached the school before Taehyung. She entered the school and straight went to class not wanting to hear gossips abou recent news.

Yeonjun: Hi!

Liya: Hi!

Yeonjun: You look tired. Is everything ok?

Liya: Yeah... everything's fine. What can possibly be wrong. She tried to smile.

Yeonjun's pov:

I have seen the news last night about Taehyung and That actress. I was quite shocked because it wasn't supposed to happen. From Taehyung's behaviour, it was quite clear that he has been liking Liya from a long time. Not as friends, but as something more. But I am shocked that all the time what I guessed and seen were all wrong.

I was also quite sure that Liya likes Taehyung. So after hearing the news I was concerned about Liya. I know she will be clearly heartbroken. When I saw her entering the classroom, I noticed her puffy red eyes. That means she cried last night. Well, it had to that way.

She is my precious friend. I can't see her like this. I have to help her that she won't get hurt by broken heart.

Me: You free today?

Liya: Yes, maybe.

Me: Then let's go somewhere....

Liya: Um...I'd rather skip. I don't feel good actually.

Me: Nooo...you promised, we will go.

Liya: Yeah, but...

Me: No buts, trust me, you will feel better.

Liya: Ok then.

I saw Taehyung enter the class. I was just praying Liya to hold on herself and not break down.

Taehyung: Hey, Liya.....

Liya: H-hi

Taehyung: Um...about yesterday I-

Liya: Oh, yeah...about yesterday...congratulations. You both match well.

Taehyung: I am so sorry that I di-

Liya: It's ok....I understand that you might have some reason for not telling me before. Now lets get back to sit, the class's about to start.

I stood there and heard their conversation. Damn, she is so strong. Like, how can she split out those words with smiling and acting all normal!! She learnt her acting from Taehyung I must say.

Taehyung's pov:

I talked with Liya. She seems normal. Like nothing affected her. Does she really not care about me with other girl!! Was I the only one hurting!!

But what did I saw yesterday? She had tears...Or did I see wrong??

Author's pov:

The school time passed with Liya sitting beside Taehyung, not talking much. Every moment Yeonjun was making sure Liya doen't feel uncomfortable or sad. He was doing his best to make Liya smile.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Liya had the same situation. Acting fine outside but wounded from inside.

After school Yeonjun took Liya to his family garden to make her feel better. The garden was huge and full of various flowers. The sweet smell of flowers were more than honey. Birds chirping was making the environment more serene. The whole atmosphere was calm and peaceful to relax.

-----------------------------------------

Everything was going fine, at least that's how it looked. Yeonjun and Liya became closer. Taehyung and Nayeon both had to attend more and more interviews and their news spread more faster that air. They were getting much support from their fans too. Taehyung and Liya had contacts too. But not much as before.

Actually Liya herself stepped back from talking to Taehyung much because she didn't want people call her the third person in Taehyung and Nayeon relationship. But little did she knew by her actions she was hurting Taehyung as well.

Things were going normal until one Liya got an invitation from Taehyung's company. A party were arranged for the recent big achievements. The invitation card says you can bring a partner with you.

At first she thought she wouldn't go. Then God knows what changed her mind, she decided to go with Yeonjun.

At the party:

Liya and Yeonjun both entered into the party linking their arms. Liya was wearing a peach coloured floral dress which suited her making her more beautiful than ever.

They were welcomed by a cheerful Jin whose face turned into a gentle smile immediately after seeing Liya.They greeted each other. She also introduced Yeonjun to Jin.

Though the party was a congratulation party for the company's success, the main attraction seemed to be Taehyung and Nayeon. All the reporters were surrounding them asking different questions. Nayeon was all over Taehyung while he seemed uncomfortable by her touch.

Liya's pov:

I can't see it anymore. It hurts so much. Never thought, seeing him with other girl in real will hurt this much. But does he not feel anything towards me??? Did he thought of me only as a friend??? Did he never feel anything? Not even for a moment??!!

Not being able to see him all lovey dovey, I looked away.

Suddenly loud cheers from the crowd made me look at them again.

And seeing the scene before my eyes, I regretted my whole existance. The whole world collasped in front of me. I wished I never have seen this.

Unable to hold back my tears which I was doing till now, I ran out of the party. Not knowing where to go, I followed where my legs led me to.

----------------------------------------------