~9~

Taehyung's pov:

There were media people asking questions surrounding us. But I couldn't care less about it. Kim Nayeon was answering most of the questions. My eyes were only on one person in the party, the most important person in my life, my best friend, Kang Liya.

At first, I was confused about my feelings. But later on, as the time passed by, I became sure of my feelings towards her. The way my heart reacted when I'm around her told me my love for her. Her little touches makes me go crazy.

But when I realised, it was too late. I was already in a relationship with Nayeon.

I was staring at Liya like a maniac not caring about my surroundings. She was wearing a floral dress. Seriously she is the most beautiful person in the world! Why didn't I notice it earlier!!

While I was admiring her, I felt a pull from beside me. Turning to side, I felt a pair of lips on mine and in a second there were flashes of thousands of camera. My eyes widened.

I pulled back as fast as I can. I immediately looked at the direction where Liya was only to see her ran away with tears in her beautiful eyes.

I've had enough. I can't do it anymore....

"I'm sorry. I-I gotta go...." saying so, I ran out to follow her.

The reporters were about to run after me. But Jin hyung and Yeonjun somehow managed to stop them. I am really grateful to them. I need some time alone with Liya.

When I came out I found no trace of her. I called someone, "track the number. In a minute." I gave him her number.

After five minutes, he called back and game me her location. I drove my car there.

Seriously, what is she doing there! Not much people go there. What if something happens to her. No no no Kim Taehyung....what are you thinking....nothing will happen!!

As soon as I entered the dark alley, I saw Liya walking. I stopped the car beside her and got down.

"Li-ya" my voice cracked. I hugged her tight. Like I haven't seen her for thousand years. Tears threatening to fall.

She immediately pushed me away. "D-don't" tears were continuously falling from her eyes which looked like pearls in the silver moonlight.

I caressed her cheeks and wiped the tears with my thumb.

"W-why are you he-re? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend now??" She said inbetween crying.

"Liya, let's not talk about her now...." I said as I tried to hug her.

Again she pushed me away. "Don't touch m-me. She won't like it."

"I don't care." I said, being desperate to hold her in my arms.

"It's not good to make you girlfriend keep standing, Kim Taehyung. Now go to her." She said looking everywhere but me. But I didn't remove my eyes from her. All I could see now was her.

"I'll break up with her. Now listen to me. I need to talk to you." I tried to hold her hands but she backed off.

"I don't want to. Go away. Please- leave me alone.." she was looking aside. Her soft sobs could heard clearly which were tearing my heart apart.

"Liya, look into my eyes."

She remained silent.

"Liya"....I was loosing my patient. Why doesn't she talk to me!!

I took her shoulder and pinned her against my car making her startle because of suddent change of positions. She looked in my eyes. I looked into hers.

"Listen to me now." I said in my deepest whispering voice.

She was looking deeper into my soul with her red puffy eyes due to crying.

"Look in my eyes, Liya. What do you see? What do you think I feel for you?" I said, not breaking the eye contact.

"I-"

"I am so late......so late to realise my feelings. The moment I realise, you are so far from me." Tears filled my eyes but I hold it back.

I continued, "From my childhood, you are my very first friend, my best friend. You are always there for me. We share our good and bad memories with each other. But stupid me only thought that it was just friendship. But It's more than that." I paused for sometime looking at the girl in front of me as intensely as I can trying to show all the emotions through my eyes.

I again started, "I never felt so peace and happy what I felt when I'm with you. You feel like home, Liya, where I can return after a tiring day and feel safe."

I took her hand and place it on my heart. "Here....can you feel this?"

She jerked her hand back saying, "What are you doing?? You have a girlfriend!!"

"It's not what it seems. It's all acting. They made me do it. I never wanted." I said loudly making her flinch. I sighed.

--------------------------------------------