Epilogue

5 years later

Liya's pov:

Five years have passed since then. Me and Taehyung have been in a relationship till then. What I thought to be a dream five years ago turned out to be real. About his fans, they at first didn't want to accept me but eventually accepted. They were supportive too.

It's not like our relationship has been the smoothest. We also had fights like other couples. But we tried to solve every problem as fast as we could and Taehyung has been the best boyfriend ever. Though he got busier, he still tried to contact me so often. He would meet me at least once in a week.

Yeonjun found himself a sweet girl. She was one of our classmates. I never knew Yeonjun had a crush on Mina from the first. They got married 6 months ago. Seokjin oppa is now married and has a 3 years old daughter.

Kim Nayeon is also happy and settled now. She never asked us further anything. She accepted us. She became a good friend of mine. She even has a boyfriend now, Park Jimin. This gentleman is a famous model. He was in US for a long time and came back to Korea 3 years ago.

About me and Taehyung, he proposed me three months ago. I obviously accepted. Both our familys are happy with us, our friends are too. We are going to get married in a week.

Today we came to buy my wedding dress. Me, Nayeon, Yeonjun's wife Mina, Seokjin's wife Sana, my mom and Taehyung's mom all are here. Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Yeonjun and our dads went their way.

But Taehyung was beeping up my phone with his texts. Reason: He wanted to take me somewhere. I responded writing, okay, we are already done. Come and pick me up.

He took me to a park full of cherry blossom and a blue lake in front of it with some kids playing around. I was so happy. We used to come here and play together when we were younger. The place held a lot of memories of ours together. It is the place where we first met.

Taehyung: Remember this place?? This is where I first met an angel. She became my best friend. Then I fell in love with her. I was so lucky that this angel loves me back. But I am a stupid. Knowingly or unknowingly I hurted her so much. Still she didn't leave me. She was with me all the time. She laughed when I laughed. She wiped my tears when I cried. She took care of me when I was sick. She became my everything. She is the reason I'm here. She is you.

My eyes were full of tears. I tiptoed and kissed the man in front of me wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me back softly and held my waist pulling me closer to him. Gentle breeze was blowing with cherry blossom around reminding us the sweet and bitter memories of us.

No matter wherever one goes, at the end of the day he has to return to where he belongs. We returned to each other. This is where we belong, in each other's arms. Now no one can make us apart. This is where we ment to be and this is where destiny put us. I know now that we are made for each other.

------------------------------------------

THE END

Thank you for reading the story till the end. Hope you like it. 😊😊

And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY....TAEHYUNG AH.....