~7~

Days have passed. Taehyung hadn't talked to Liya and met her much these days. As if he was trying to avoid her. Liya tried to talked to him, but he showed no interest. She had no idea of what happened.

She was doing random works in her room when she got a massage. She took her phone. It was a massage from her best friend who had been trying to avoid her for some days now for God knows what reason. She missed him. Being happy, she opened the text.

Taehyung: Tomorrow there is an award show for dramas. One of my latest drama has been nominated. Wanna come??

Liya: Sure. Send me the location and utime.

Taehyung: ****

Liya was happy that she might get a chance to talk to him. He was surely acting weird for some days.

-----------------------------------------

Next day:

Liya arrived the destination and went straight to the dressing room where she was excepting to meet Taehyung. She had no attraction for the award show, she just came here to get a chance to talk to him.

She went inside and saw Taehyung and Nayeon together discussing something. She was about to reach them when Seokjin came in front of her.

Seokjin: Heyy! We meet again! Good to see you here.

Liya: Yeah... you too. She smiled.

Seokjin: How are you, by the way?

Liya: I'm good. You?

She asked for courtacy, but inside she was rushing to talk to the guy in front of her who was with another girl.

Seokjin: Never better. You remind me of my younger sister.

Liya: I wish I had a brother like you.

Seokjin: Ok, so from now on, I'm your brother. By the way, I guess you already heard our drama got nominated for the best drama of the year and other catagories.

Liya: I believe, it will win. The drama was awsome.

Seokjin: You watched it?

Liya: Obviously.

Seokjin: Oh....We got along so well. We should contact more often.

He gave her his phone. She typed her number. He did the same. Though she was talking with Jin, her eyes were on Taehyung.

By this time, someone called Seokjin and he went there. Liya didn't wasted any time and went straight to where Taehyung and Nayeon were.

Seeing Liya approching them Taehyung quickly Pulled Nayeon closer to him even more and interwined their hand.

Liya noticed all of this. She didn't react to this but deep down she was hurt.

Liya: Taehy-

Nayeon: Oh hi Liya. I didn't think you would come. She said holding him tighter.