-3-

she walked into the cafe, the hotel looked pretty expensive judging from how huge and luxurious it looked

she walked into the cafe, the hotel looked pretty expensive judging from how huge and luxurious it looked. her eyes finally met the ones she was looking for and quickly ran towards her.

"oh my gOD YOU ACTUALLY EXIST I CANT BELIEVE IT I FINALLY MET YOU." sana squealed and hugged her.

"even those uncountable times we face-timed didn't assure you? wow..." she huffed out of a breath jokingly.

they sat down, chatting as soon as they did about non sense stuff but it was fun.

"wait, you wanna come up to my room? i feel a bit uncomfortable as almost all the students are here and i need help with unpacking too." yuna said with drinks in her hands for the both of them. "yeah sure! i have a lot to talk about anyway and these people surely don't wanna see me squealing about my crush." she said, a sudden blush creeping up on her face thinking about him.

they stood up, on their way to an elevator and someone tried to catch up to them but he was too late. "uh...maybe next time i guess." he said going back to his friend group, annoyed by the fact that he couldn't return the charger even after waiting for their long ass girl talk to finish as he didn't wanna disturb them.

                                     •  •  •

"wait this shirt is so cute oh my god i remember having one similar to this." sana said while folding yuna's shirt.
"you can have it if you want." she winked and sana hugged her.
"thank you so much! i'll pay you back with something, you want something from my closet- "
she was cut off by yuna "oof we've been best friends for almost 3 years now you don't need to pay me back and if i wanted something from you i'd not hesitate to steal it." she said sticking her tongue out at sana at which she slapped her arm lightly. "ok as you wish ma'am."

and they laughed and laughed, talking about everything they couldn't on phone. everything was just so perfect and they felt the happiest at that moment.

their little 'girl's time' was interrupted by a knock at the door. "i told you to not laugh that loudly people probably came to complain-" yuna said signaling sana to shush who was on the floor holding her stomach from laughing so much about how yuna slipped on a shirt. it happened almost 15 minutes ago but she still couldn't stop laughing.

but she soon stopped when she saw a boy standing on the door behind yuna. they conversed for a minute or 2 and then yuna closed the door and turned around, a sly smile on her face.

"i don't remember you having a boyfriend miss girl." she said nudging yuna's shoulder. "SHUSH HE MIGHT STILL BE OUTSIDE-" sana laughed again at her best friend's nervousness even at the mention of him. "plus he's not my boyfriend he's just a random guy i gave my charger to because he forgot his."

"okay okay i see." sana said rolling her eyes and a certain piece of paper in yuna's hand caught her eye. "hey what's that?"
"huh? i don't know it was attached on the charger."
"girl hurry and see if there's something written on it!" yuna nodded and hesitantly opened the folded yellow sticky note, which read:

thank you again, you seem nice...and strangely familiar so i thought it'd be nice to talk to you and get to know you. here's my number 0123456789.
-jeno<3

"jeno? why do i feel like i know someone with that name?" yuna's forehead crinkled up trying to think but she shrugged it off to see sana running around the room chanting "my girl's got a boyfriend my girl's got a boyfrie-" when she was soon cut off by a hand on her mouth "i told you he's not my boyfriend ugh... i've barely even seen his face-"
"WHY DONT YOU FACE TIME HIM RIGHT NOW-"
"sana, we have school tomorrow." yuna said trying to sound serious but broke into a smile as it finally settled down in her head as a boy, had just, given her, his number. damn.

going too slow?

going too slow?