-8-

the classes after the break started, they weren't really important but still necessary to attend such as sports, art and music

yuna found out that almost all the boys from their friend group were excellent at sports, each having their own special abilities, but who stood out the most to her was jeno. he looked insanely attractive in the basketball uniform and she found herself staring at him often.

sports went by pretty quickly as it was just the first day anyway so everyone was free to do whatever they wanted.

next was art. and that's what yuna was the most confident in. she always admired painting and that's what she did today. without even noticing she started painting her cat, he was back in korea with her family and she really missed him a lot.

jeno was on his way to refill his paint palette when he stumbled upon yuna, almost done with her cat painting.

"it looks pretty good. do you like cats?"
he asked, gaze on the white fluffy cat's painting.
"yeah, i have a cat actually, he looks exactly like this! i really do miss him though, i couldn't bring him here from korea..." she said, her mood a bit down now.
"i have cats too, three actually." jeno said taking out his phone and quickly unlocking it after putting his palette on her table. he opened the photos app and showed a picture with three cats in it, one was sleeping, another was lying on a pillow while the last one was sitting on top of a scratching post.

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE-"
"miss yuna. please lower your voice." the teacher said without looking up from her phone.

they both started laughing silently, yuna hitting jeno every once a while out of habit. and yes, cats and basically any animals were yuna's weakness, she could never resist screaming when she saw a cute ball of fluff and that's exactly what happened right now.

they slowly calmed down and jeno put his phone back into his jeans pocket.
"don't worry, i have the cats with me here, i'll show you when you visit someday."
he said smiling at her excitement.
"cAN WE GO NOW-"
"shush yuna the teacher will yell again-"
jeno tried to keep both of them quiet but still slight giggling could be heard.

• • •

it was finally time for music. today they didn't specially play or learn any instruments as the teacher seemed a bit too old fashioned for it and just played some classical music and sat down and read her book.

the mood was extremely boring and almost everyone fell asleep, and the teacher probably didn't even notice, her eyesight was definitely pretty bad so she seemed unbothered.

yuna would've slept too, she definitely needed it as her insomnia barely let's her have enough sleep but the extreme pain in her stomach thought otherwise. at first she shrugged it off as maybe she drank too much chocolate milk during lunch but this was definitely not it.