-5-

she jolted up because of the loud banging on her door

she jolted up because of the loud banging on her door. she stood up to check which idiot was trying to break down the door at 6am in the morning.

and as soon as she opened the door she was greeted by sana's hugs.

"bitch i thought you were dead what the fuck who sleeps in so late." she said removing her arms from around yuna.

"well if you slept at 1am you'd be doing the same right now but anyway why are you awake so early school starts at 9 from what i remember."

"i wanted you to talk to that jeno guy, he's been waiting in the lobby for a while now."

"he's waiting for me?" yuna asked pointing at herself in disbelief. "well i'm not sure but what if he is, your lazy ass better start getting ready." sana said already rummaging through her closet. "ahh here you go, this is gonna make him whipped." she said with a smirk on her face.

A/N: the outfit sana chose for yuna

yuna took one glance at the outfit and thought it wasn't too bad, everyone knew she looked good in simple outfits

"okay i'll be in the lobby, don't make mr jeno wait too long." sana said while walking out laughing.

• • •

as soon as the elevator doors allowed her to see again, she saw jeno with who she supposed were his friends but she was quite surprised to see sana sitting with them too. with a certain brown haired boy who was sipping on his iced americano which looked darker than the dark circles under her eyes, which she somehow managed to hide with the concealer.

"oh so that's jaemin i see..."

"yuna! here!" sana whisper screamed which made yuna glare at her as now everyone's eyes were on her, including jeno's.

she took a seat between sana and a boy with a pretty loud laugh, sitting directly opposite of jeno. "this is yuna y'all, my best friend. and i guess jeno has already met her right?" jeno now directly looked at her with a smile on his face, nodding. and only then did she look at him back.