"It never crossed my mind! And since when did you want to be friends with people?" Shoyo responded.

  "You're Y/N, right?" Kiyoko asked, walking up to you.

  "Correct, you're Kiyoko if I'm correct." You said, looking up.

  "Correct." Kiyoko said with a nod.

  "We're best friends now." You said, holding out your hands.

  "Fine by me." Kiyoko nodded, shaking your hand.

  "That was the quickest way I've ever seen friendship start." Tanaka said, in shock.

  "WAIT, RYU!" Nishinoya said.

  "What, bro?" Tanaka responded, confused

  "They say there's never two pretty best friends, but they're both goddesses!" Nishinoya said.

  "Oh my god, YOU'RE RIGHT!" Tanaka yelled.

  "Why do I suddenly feel intimidated?" You asked, slightly hiding behind your brother.

  "So there's another shrimp?" You heard someone say.

  You looked over and saw a tall blonde male. His height intimated you.

  "EEP!" You squeaked and hid behind your brother.

  "PFT- SHE'S AFRAID OF SALTY-SHIMA!" Tanaka yelled, laughing.

  You looked at the blonde male's red string and it lead to a green haired male.

New discovered soulmate link. Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi Tadashi

  You looked at the ground, away from red strings. Some reds gave you a headaches.

  "Y/N? Did the red strings give you a headache again?" Shoyo asked in a quiet voice.

  "Yeah." You said in almost a whisper.

  "Just try not to pay attention to them. They might be everywhere but if you ignore them they might just go away so you don't see them anymore." Shoyo said, smiling.

  "It doesn't work like that." You said, blandly.

  "I don't see them! I don't know how it works!" Shoyo yelled, confused.

  "What are you two even talking about, get to practice Hinata!" Daichi said, you shoved Shoyo away.

  "Yeah, get to practice Shoyo!" You tease.

  "Oh shut up Y/N." Your brother said, rolling his eyes.

  You giggle and sit against a wall, bored. There were volleyballs flying across the room every minute or two.

  One was heading straight for you and you noticed. You purposely didnt react. You brought up your hands and caught it before it hit you.

  "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry about that!" You heard someone say, you looked up to see it was a rather tall male with his hair in a bun.

  "Its fine." You said and stood up.

  You saw Shoyo looking away from you and yelling at Kageyama for something.

  "THINK FAST, MORON!" You yell at Shoyo before serving it in his direction.

  Your brother instantly turned to you and yelped in surprise. The volleyball hit him in the face and you instantly regretted your choices.

  "AH! I'M SORRY SHOYO!" You ran up and expected him for injuries.

  "It's fine, Y/N." Your brother said, still dizzy.

  "Hey Shoyo." You whispered to him.

  "What?" He said in his normal voice.

  "I know your soulmate." You whispered again.

  "You do?!" Shoyo yelled, suddenly standing back up from where he fell.

  "Yes, I do." You said, smugly.

  "Who is it?!" Your brother asked, excitedly.

  "You think I'm gonna tell you? Find it out yourself. People say its more fun that way, I'm not sure though." You shrugged.

  "But I wanna know now!" Shoyo whined.

  "What are you two talking about?" Kageyama asked, confused.

  "Nothing important." You said, acting innocent.

  "Yeah, what Y/N said!" Shoyo said, agreeing with you.

  "You two really do act like twins." Sugawara said, chuckling.

  "Because we are twins." You and Shoyo said at the same time.

  "YOU TWO ARE TWINS?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled.

  "Yeah, couldn't you tell?" You asked, confused.

  "But you two are so different. Shoyo is so hyper and energetic and you look like you're tired and bored." Nishinoya said, confused.

  "Shoyo, our senpai's are dumb." You said, pointing to the two second years.

  "We're not dumb!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yell.

  "You sure about that?" You asked, sarcastically.

  "Get back to practice!" Daichi yelled at the members team which you were talking to. 

  "Yeah, get back to practice!" You teased with a smirk.

(A/N: I know it took me forever to post, please don't murder me-   Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)