Multiple Shares.

Everyone sat around in a circle with you being in the center of attention with Natsu in your lap.

  "Y/N, you don't need to tell them." Shoyo said, trying to make sure you were comfortable with the situation.

  "It's to late now." You sighed, looking around.

  Shoyo nodded as a sign of accepting that you chose to tell them.

  "Alright, now. I have to power to see everyone's string of fate but I don't have a string. I don't mind that since I don't need a romantic parner." You said. "Though its a hassle when I feel different or when I trip over a string."

  "Wait, you told me and Daichi that you tripped over your string. Is it because you tripped over someone else's string?" Sugawara asked.

  "Yes, I did trip over someone else's string." You said.

  "Wait, I don't have a soulmate but I can't see other's strings. Mine leads off to nothing." Nishinoya said. "When you look at it does it do that?"

  You glanced at him and moved Natsu to Shoyo. You stepped over to Nishinoya and grabbed his hand. You gently took his string and went to follow it, it stopped at the gym's door.

  "It stops here." You said, sitting where it stops. You lifted the end of the string.

  Nishinoya let out a quiet and disappointed 'oh' before looking down. I guess he was someone who wanted love in life.

  You examined the string and saw a faint outline of it continuing but you could barely see it. You stared at it curiously.

  "Y/N, you already said it cuts off there. Why are you spending more time looking at it?" Shoyo asked, watching you start at where he assumed the string was placed.

  "Just something interesting, I'll look into it later." You said before walking back over to join the group.

  You took Natsu back and continued answering questions.

  "Can you see everyone's strings at once or do you have to focus on it?" Shoyo asked.

  "It depends on who it is and if they're soulmate is actually alive." You said. "I can see strings even if said person's soulmate is dead but I need to focus on it."

  "Is my soulmate dead?!" Nishinoya said, slightly panicked.

  "No, I didn't need to focus to see your string. I can still see it right now. It just looks like the string was cut from the end but it was a clean cut." You said, starting to mumble possibilites to yourself.

  "Big sister, stop that. Its kinda creepy." Natsu mumbled, half asleep.

  "Sorry." You softly apologized, trying not to wake her even more.

  Natsu fell asleep again and you suddenly saw Kageyama make a face of realization.

  "Y/N. I forgot to tell you but I think Kageyama is onto us." Shoyo mumbled to you.

  "You have to be kidding." You said, worried.

  "You might wanna go before he remembers and questions us." Shoyo whispered to you and you nodded.

  "Sorry guys but I should go to class early to get Natsu asleep for when class starts." You made an excuse.

  You heard a yelp from Shoyo and Kageyama started pulling him out of the gym, he gestured for you to come along. With a sigh, you did.

  "What did you mean by what you said earlier?" Kageyama asked your brother.

  "Shoyo." You said, expectantly. "What did you tell him."