Desk

~♡~Warning~♡~
~♡~Bullying~♡~
~♡~Harassment~♡~
~♡~Upsetting thoughts~♡~
.
.
.

  "Hey!" You turned around to see a girl walking up to you. She looked worried.

  "Yes?" You got confused. "Do I know you?"

  "No... but I heard the boys in my class making highly sexual remarks about you!" The girl said. "And they all have a girlfriends so I just wanted to warn you."

  "Oh, thank you." You bowed as you thanked her. "I didn't expect anyone to warn me if these thing happen."

  "Just girls looking out for girls." She smiled and held a thumbs up.

  "I have to go, someones waiting for me." You said and she nodded, allowing you to leave.

  "She's so kind though..." You heard the girl muttered as you left to meet with your siblings.

  "Hey, Big Sister!" You heard Natsu. She ran over and hugged your leg, she was practically sparkling.

  "Hey, Natsu." You picked her up and you heard footsteps from behind you.

  "Wow, so you have a kid too?!" A voice mocked.

  "She's not my kid." You said, slightly confused. "It would be horrible if I had a child if I were ten."

  "She looks like she's three."

  "She's nearing 6." You said with a shrug.

  "I'm a big girl!" Natsu smiled and you pat her head.

  "I wouldn't be surprised if you had a kid though." The rude female said.

  "Pardon?" You got genuinely offended. This girl with no idea who you are just came over to assume your sex life.

  "Cool, you're deaf." You heard.

  You gave an eye roll and walked away with your siblings but she kept following you. You sighed and told your brother to take Natsu while you deal with the girl.

  "Awe! She's scared she can't protect her siblings!" You heard the mockings you ignored.

  "This is harassment." You said, pulling out your phone. You weren't going to class just for her to follow you.

  "Who cares?"

  "The authorities." You said, pretending to dial the non-emergency number and call them. That quickly shut her up and forced her to leave you alone.

  Cool, it worked.

  You walked to class peacefully, avoiding all conflict. You heard the gossip but ignored it. They'd get bored soon enough.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  Nope.

  They did not get bored.

  You stared at your desk, the writing scribbled all over it wasn't kind. They were insults and threats. You let out a small sigh and sat down, folding your arms and laying over the words so no one could see the full thing.

  "I'll just clean this later." You muttered, staring at the ground.

  Your brother walked in with Natsu on his back and saw you with your head down.

  "Is big sister okay?" Natsu asked, catching your attention.

  "Big sister is okay." You gave a small smile to your sister. She smiled as well.

Class went as usual. Nothing to really comment about.

  Once everyone left the classroom you stood up and snuck to the janitor's closet. There wasn't a couple there, for once. You grabbed what you needed and retreated back to your classroom. You were glad the closet was close to your class but far enough to not hear anything from it.

  You took a deep breath and slightly bent over the desk. You scrubbed the text from your desk. It was easy to remove but it smudged a lot. You gave a sigh once the ink was off. You picked up the cleaning supplies and returned them to their original spot in the closet.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  Day after day these words were on your desk. They slowly started filling your mind as well as your brother's stubbornness. God, how much could you hold in your head. (Everything.)

  "You doing okay? You've been staring off into space for a while." Kiyoko leaned over you and you snapped into reality.

  "Yeah, just a lot of things on my mind." You muttered, glancing to the floor.

  "Like what?" The third year asked.

  "I don't feel like talking about it." You gave a mutter.

  "Okay..." Kiyoko spoke, worried for you.

  "I'm okay though. No need to get all worried or anything." You gave a soft smile to make yourself seem alright.

  "Whatever you say." She spoke, turning and walking away to manage the team.

  You watched all the boys run around and their shoes squeak against the floor. You heard taunts to your brother and him clearly annoyed by each one.

  You took a deep inhale and subconsciously held your breath as you thought of a certain psycopath.

  That coward should've just done it. I don't think anyone but Natsu would care too much and either way she can grow up and forget about me.

  Your thoughts wondered around, imagining what would happen if Bukimina really did slit your throat. It seems like everything would be better. You softly smiled at the thought of everyone being happy.

  "Aren't you going to breathe..?" You heard someone and you let out a surprised yell.

  "You scared me!" You said, surprised.

  "Sorry." The male nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

  "It's fine, I'm just jumpy." You gave a nervous laugh as well.

  Awkward...

  "You alright? You were just holding your breath." The male spoke.

  "I'm fine, Nishinoya-senpai." You gave a soft smile and he went red at the name.

  Yeah, that's right. He always got weird if you call him senpai. You didn't know why but eh, everyone has their weird interests.

  Nishinoya was suddenly called away from you to actually train instead of talking to you. He showed visible disappointment but left you alone so he could train.

(A/N: I need attention and a lot of it. I just might turn into a pick me girl. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's any mistakes.)