Thunderstorms

You hummed as you did dishes. You were wearing an apron so you wouldn't get the outfit you were wearing wet because you were going to head to the store after you were done. Natsu was sitting on the counter, eating crackers.

  There was a subtle knock on the door and you heard Shoyo's fast steps racing to the door and you heard it swing open. You heard loud voices, which caused Natsu to cling to you with a scared expression. You knew it was because she was paranoid since at least yesterday.

  "Don't worry, its big brother's friends." You smiled, and hummed, calming Natsu down nearly instantly.

  You picked up Natsu and set her on the ground. You took off your apron and hung it up.

  "Go play with Big Brother's friends, Big Sister has to go shopping." You smiled, ruffling Natsu's hair.

  "Okay!" Natsu smiled, running to the brother you both shared.

  You brushed your hair for one last time and walked past the boys.

  "Y/N!" You heard Nishinoya as you mentally cursed.

  "Yeah?" You asked, turning to him with a curious expression.

  "You're looking cute-" He was about to compliment you before he noticed the intense glare your brother held.

  "Y/N, could you also get some cookies from the store?" Shoyo asked, clearly agitated.

  "I'll make some when I get home. Take care of Natsu while I'm gone or I'll put hair dye in your shampoo." You smiled, walking out of the house.

~♡~ POV swap - Hinata Shoyo ~♡~

  "I'm sorry Shoyo! I won't flirt with your sister!" Nishinoya begged, half laughing as he spoke.

  I froze, remembering a time where Y/N was cowarding in the same way. At that time she was trying to protect me and Natsu. This must of been what mom saw when she hits us.

  "Fine, you're lucky this time." I said, trying to sound playfully.

  "Anyways, what do you want to do?" Tanaka asked.

  "Shoyo, where's Big Sister?" Natsu asked, tugging my shirt.

  Natsu has been really codependent when it come to Y/N. I don't think Y/N noticed but Natsu has been needing to be with her ever moment she can. Maybe its a comfort thing. I mean, she does protect her the most.

  "Y/N's at the store, she'll be home soon." I said, ruffling Natsu's hair.

  "Okay." Natsu mumbled, looking down.

  I watched as my younger sister went to the kitchen and got some crackers, walking back and sitting where Y/N usually sits. An arm chair with a blanket thrown onto it with a throw pillow or two.

  "Your little sister really likes Y/N, huh?" Sugawara asked, a soft smile planted on his face.

  "Y/N does do a lot of stuff for Natsu, if Natsu is there Y/N will drop everything just to make sure she's okay. She does the same with me just not a much." I said, smiling.

  "Why though, I get it with Natsu but why that much, can't you guys handle yourselves?" Tanaka asked, genuinely confused.

  "We all have a little trauma. I may not of been affected by it first hand but Y/N was because she constantly saved Natsu." I say, looking down.