Love Letter

"So you're telling me you have never seen a single Disney movie?" You heard and you tilted your head.

  "I don't see the big deal." You said and shrugged.

  "You have a younger sister!" Kageyama said.

  "I never had to time to watch it." You said. "Shoyo has watched a few movies recently but I haven't."

  "We need to have a movie marathon." Kiyoko said, you didn't know how passionate she could get with Disney.

  "I have work though." You said, feeling an arm, which belonged to your brother, over your shoulder.

  "Call off sick. You over work and gather a lot of sick hours." Your brother said, smiling.

  "It's fine. I don't want to use it unless it's nessicary." You said, playfully shoving your brother away from you.

  You felt someone stare at you. You turned and saw someone staring at you from the gym door. You excused yourself and decided to asked what they needed.

  "Hey, is something wrong?" You asked to see it was a rather tall girl. She appeared to be 5'11" in height. You had an abnormal eye for this stuff.

  "Oh! Y/N-chan! Hi!" The girl blushed and scrambled. You got confused.

  "Hey? Did you need something?" You asked as you examined the girl.

  She had gentle green eyes with black and silver duel haired. Her hair reached her waist. She had rings all across her fingers and stacks of bracelets. She was a shy type and she held a letter sealed with a sticker.

  "Yeah, uh. I wanted to give you something." The girl said and glanced to the side, pink rushing to her cheeks.

  "What is it?" You asked, tilting your head with a hint of curiosity.

  "Er- Please accept this!" The girl said and looked away, handing you the letter.

  You blinked and simply grabbed the note. You looked up the the blushing female infront of you.

  "Should I read it now?" You asked.

  The girl nodded her response, her eyes squeezed shut. You glanced back into the gym and looked back to the letter. You opened it.

My Love: Y/N Hinata,

Hello Y/N. I'm writing this letter to confess something. This is really embarrassing but I have fallen madly in love with you. Your gorgeous eyes and silky hair. You're so kind and smart and I have fell from a far. I hate to admit but I have fallen for you so hard. It's hard to think about you in any other way. Please accept my feelings. I have hoped you're my soulmate and I haven't looked at my string for years in hope it will be even more exciting to see it's you who I'm meant to be with.

Please accept my love, Y/N!

  Your eyes scanned across the page and you could she the girl get more flustered by the moment. You looked at the ground and you felt guilt in your stomach.

  "I'm sorry. I cannot accept your feelings." You said and felt upset you'll hurt the girl's feelings. "I'm afraid I don't have a soulmate. I have followed my string several times and it ended up in the middle of nothing."

  The girl was clearly displeased but gathered a polite tone.

  "It's alright, I guess we weren't meant to be." The girl said and turned to walk away but before she did she let put a whisper. "I'll always love you though. You don't have a choice."

  You heard it but thought it was your imagination. You turned and walked back into the gym to converse with the volleyball club like nothing happened.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

  You shuddered as you felt eyes on you. It constantly felt like someone was looking at you when you were at school and work. You only felt comfortable at home. You looked around and saw no one around.

  "Y/N, you okay?" Kiyoko asked, catching your attention.

  "Oh, I'm alright." You fake smiled to make yourself believable.

  You looked around the gym and again no one was in sight. You hated the feeling of constantly being watched. It feels like you have to change your actions all the time.

  "I feel like someone's watching me." Shoyo shuddered as he spoke.

  "Me too." You said, looking a little uncomfortable.

  "You two okay?" You heard Kiyoko and you turned with a thumbs up.

  "We're fine!" You two spoke at the same time.

  "Did you knew there's a new kid coming to Karasuno?" You heard the second years' gossip.

  "Yeah, he's a first year." You heard.

  "Cool, new guy. I hope he's nice." Shoyo said, smiling.

  "Yeah, hope so." You shrugged and smiled.

(A/N: Ah shit, you might be knowing where this is going. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)