Chapter Fifty-Nine: Don't Be Sexist!

Start from the beginning

He suddenly put his hands over my ears. "I don't want to cuss in front of innocent Naomi here," Jordan said before he ruffled my hair.

"There's other ways to say it," Declan told him. "There's B.S, bluff and I doubt it, too."

"Yeah, I know, but it's more fun to say bullshizzle," Jordan said, then he looked at me. "You know the game we're talking about, right?"

I nodded. "It's a lying game," I said. "Everyone has the same number of cards and has to get rid all of their cards. By doing that, at each turn you have to give away a card to the middle at increasing order."

"Right!" Jordan said. "If you don't have the right card you can always lie about it. But if the others know you're lying and you did you get all the cards, if they're wrong they get all the cards. Whoever gets rid all of their cards wins."

"But it's a bad game to play with you guys," I grumbled.

"Why's that?" Bennett asked me.

"Well you for example," I said. "Your face is the poker face, there's no way to tell if you're bluffing or not about the card. Jordan is a master liar, all you can think that anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie-" Jordan's face was a combination of offense and pride "-And Declan already looks like a good card player, but he knows you guys the best. I bet he's good lie detector for knowing you guys for so long."

"Oh, she's so smart!" Jordan cooed, pinching my cheek.

"We can always play poker," Declan offered.

"That's worst!" I said. "I mean the game is different with depending on your hand –the five cards you have in your hand- you win whatever if offered at the middle. You guys will eat me up if I ever play this game with you."

"Well we can always help you," Bennett said.

"Help me?"

"Yeah, why not?" Jordan asked. "We might as well help you play a good game of poker, you'll never know when the might come in handy."

"And why should it stop there?" Declan told them. "How about other useful skills that could help."

"Sure..." Jordan said as if he thought they were joking around since he rolled his eyes. "Things like lying, picking locks, picking pockets, hotwiring a car, and how to throw a good punch."

I snorted. "It's like you guys want to this good girl how to be bad."

They didn't say anything.

"Please say something."

Nothing.

"Ding!" Jordan said again.

"Oh no..." The other guys and I said together.

"Do you know what this means?" Jordan asked with his voice rising in excitement. "Video montage!"

-

After Jordan stayed in his room for an hour or two, we were back at the conference room. We finally have four chairs for the table and were all munching on popcorn for the movie Jordan was setting up.

When it was all set up, Jordan plopped down on his eat, ate some popcorn then announced loudly and just as proudly, "Now behold the musketeer productions video, 'Good Girl Gone Bad'!"

We all clapped and cheered as the video started. Then the song Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, the perfect video montage song to use, began to play. At first it started me trying, and notice how I say trying, to do a push up before jogging on a treadmill. I chuckled watching that part along with the others, remember what happened during that scene.