twenty one

21| goodbye

a knock on taehyung's door ripped him out of his chaotic thoughts. "come in!" he said and got off the bed.

the door opened, revealing a smiling namjoon. "is everything alright?"

taehyung smiled to hide what he was feeling and nodded. "everything's perfect." he said and namjoon chuckled.

"good to hear... jackson and jinyoung are here to pick you up." namjoon said and taehyung's eyes widened.

"so soon?" he didn't want to go this early. he curses at himself for not spending his morning with his friends, but locking himself into his room since the moment jeongguk left.

"yes... the police is searching for you everywhere now, they somehow found out that you got kidnapped. it's better if you leave seoul faster."

kidnapped. oh.
he almost forgot he had been a captive.

"are you ready?" namjoon asked and taehyung looked up, smiling sadly.

"can i see the others first?"

"they're all waiting downstairs to say goodbye to you in front of the car." namjoon explained, making the younger smile.

"i...i really have to go right?"

namjoon sighed softly. "you do, but i promise we get you back as soon as we know it's peaceful. otherwise jeongguk will freak out."

"w-why would he?"

"you should cover up your neck with something." namjoon chuckled and taehyung blushed crimson red, walking to a mirror, where he sees the marks jeongguk had caused. the hickeys, scratches and the still a little hurting bite mark.

taehyung quickly pulled his collar a little up.

"oh gosh, i'll miss you so much, i can't wait to see you again!" jimin cried into taehyung's ear as he hugs him tightly.

taehyung giggled lightly. "don't worry, i'll be back, right?"

jimin nodded, kissing taehyung's cheek. "if they don't bring you back, i'll get you personally."

taehyung laughed lightly and smiled. "thanks."

they were standing in the huge entrance hall of the mansion and taehyung was saying goodbye to everyone.

he turned to the next member, who was hoseok. the male quickly wrapped his arms around taehyung. "come back, you're the only one who hinks i'm funny." he said and taehyung giggled,  cutting off from the hug to smile at him. "that's because they all have a bad humor." the blond said and hoseok smiles. "yes, seems so."

"now c'mere bear." taehyung heard the voice of yoongi call out for him. the blond immediately turned around skipping to the dark-haired man, hugging him tightly. "i'll miss you hyung." taehyung whispered and yoongi patted his hair. "i'll miss you more."

taehyung smiled at him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. yoongi chuckled and ruffled the blond's hair.

taehyung then turned to the next person who was seokjin. "wait, before you hug me, admit my humor is better than hoseok's." jin said and taehyung pouted. "don't make me choose between you two, you're both funny."

jin smiled at that. "i accept that as answer for now, since i wanna hug you." the ravenette said and gave the smaller a warm hug.

taehyung smiled and looked to namjoon, who had his arms already open. the blond ran into them, hugging the tall male tightly. "if i decide to bring presents from daegu, i'll make sure to buy you something, that doesn't gets broken easily."

"that won't work, he breaks it anyways." jin said, making the other five males laugh.

"did you say goodbye to everyone?" taehyung stilled hearing that deep voice. he turned to see jeongguk and nodded. "y-yeah i did."

jeongguk looked through the round. "you can go now." he said and taehyung was about to tell him no, but better kept his mouth shut.

the ravenette received a glare from a pissed jimin, but didn't care. everyone left the hall, leaving taehyung and jeongguk to be alone.

taehyung nervously chewed on his lip, trying to look everywhere else but to the ravenette. jeongguk noticed taehyung's distant behavior, doesn't keep welling on it though, because he knows the younger has a reason to question what is happening between them.

"look at me, princess." jeongguk said and taehyung looked up.

"i have something for you." the ravenette spoke, pulling out a phone from his pocket. "i know you won't call the police or stuff, i trust you. this phone has all our numbers and the of the emergency phone in joon's office... this is yours."

jeongguk handed the phone to taehyung, who looked at it like it was something he had never seen before.

dang, he didn't realize how long he had survived without a phone. he had definitely more fun spending time with his friends though.

a smile formed on the blond's lips and he thanked jeongguk for the phone.

the older smiled too, well the corner of his lips just rose a little, but that's a smile from taehyung's view.

"you're cute, you know that, right?" taehyung looked down with red cheeks after jeongguk's words once more. "thank you."

and suddenly the blond was getting hugged by the ravenette. taehyung's heartbeat arose, his breathing hitched and his eyes widened. jeongguk had hugged him and kissed him before, why was this hug so confusing to him?

jeongguk noticed the way taehyung hesitated in the hug and cut off. "if you don't want this, then tell me, taehyung."

the blond felt his heart do a flip and he looked up to jeongguk with big eyes. "n-no, i..."

"i'll believe everything you say, okay?"

taehyung gulped and nodded. "i don't want you to stop." he repeats, looking into jeongguk's eyes. the older leaned forward.

taehyung closed his eyes, awaiting jeongguk's lips on his own, but when nothing happened, he opened his eyes again, looking confused to the older.

"why are you so tense?"

"i... i will miss you." taehyung was hoping for this sentence to save him. it wasn't a lie, he'll miss jeongguk, but this isn't why he is so tense and questioning everything.

he doesn't know why he can't trust jeongguk.

"i'll miss you too." the ravenette spoke and taehyung smiled lightly.

"can i kiss you?" jeongguk asked and taehyung slowly nodded, mouth shut.

the mafia leader then cupped his face and pressed his lips against the younger's. taehyung moaned lightly, when the older's tongue invaded his warm cavern. the blond's arms moved up to the ravenette's neck, pulling jeongguk closer, deepening the kiss more.

it felt right. it felt comforting. but it didn't feel true.

taehyung was once again the first to cut off and quickly looked away, panting heavily. his arms were still around jeongguk's neck, the older's still around his waist. "you are so quiet lately... i miss your voice."

taehyung's heart was literally pounding against his chest by the ravenette's words and everything got just more intense when jeongguk planted soft kisses along the smaller's jaw, down his neck.

"nghh, j-jeon.." taehyung dug his fingers into the fabric of jeongguk's shirt when the older started sucking on the soft flesh.

jeongguk stopped, leaning back and looking to the male in the flustered state. "your voice... so beautiful."

taehyung was so dead.

author
well, idk what this was, but i got 🦋