Itachi x reader

Your prov
I was just walking around the base looking for Tobi he stole my candy and no body messes with my candy. I saw zetsu hehe "hey zetsu Tobi said that ur Garden looks horrible and he said he was going to mess it up" I smiled at the them "can we eat him now yes we can" they said and went into the ground I smile "you lied y/n" I hear itachi say I turn to him and smile "of course I did Tobi ate my candy so pay back" I said itachi walks over and pulls me into him "itachi let me go I want to see zetsu eat Tobi" I whine he laughs at me "then I'll go with you" he said I grab his hand and take off running to the kitchen Bc that's where Tobi is most of his time eating other peoples food right as we came in zetsu comes out of the ground and starts eating Tobi arm.

"AhAH SOMEONE HELP ZETSU EATING TOBI!!!!!!!!!"
I bust out laughing itachi had a very small smile that didn't last long hidan was laughing
Sasori rolled his eyes. Tobi finally got way from zetsu and jump on the nearest person he could find which was Deidara "GET OFF OF ME ME TOBI UN" Deidara screamed while pushing Tobi.

The fun was over all though zetsu looked like he still wanted to eat Tobi Itachi grabbed my hand and took me to his room "I wanted cuddles all day but you kept trying to kill Tobi so give me attention before I have to leave tomorrow" itachi says pouting I smile and grab his hand and we cuddle.

I run my fingers though his soft hair his head was on my chest I look down to see him sleeping I smile " you haven't been sleeping so good love I hope you get the rest you need I love you" I whispered not trying to wake him.
I'm not ready to lose him to sasuke but it's what he wants. Soon sand man came over and I fell into a deep sleep while holding Itachi.

🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡