☁️Shikamaru x pregnant reader

Shikamaru POV
Y/n has been eating everything in the kitchen. I don't mind since she pregnant and everything but damn if i have to keep buying food I'm going to be broke. Her mood isn't all sweet she the devil she made naruto cry Bc she said 'damn I feel bad who ever has you as a father'.

I walk outside looking for y/n only to find her stomping on ants while shino crying calling her a monster "ok angry pants get inside before you make shino have a heart attack" I sigh she stomps inside she such a troublesome woman I swear.

"SHIKAMARU!!!!" I freeze "maybe if I be quiet she will think I left" i whispered "I heard that I just wanted to cuddle" she yells I walk in and find her sitting on the couch rubbing her stomach. She's due in two days she's not nervous I'm slightly freaking out inside.

I wrapped my arms around her placing my hands on her stomach "I love you troublesome woman" "I love you too troublesome man" I kiss her cheek.

~time skip brought to you by madara crying Bc he lost his hair brush~

I turn around to see y/n sleeping I couldn't sleep I was thinking about the baby. I look at her smiling she's my wife who's about to give birth to our child I couldn't ask for anything else.

"Did she piss her self again" I lifted the blanket up only to see clear liquid. "Shit her water broke and she still asleep" i whispered I started to shake her. "Stoppppp I'm trying to sleep shika" she mumbled "you can't your in labor, what a drag" I said she shoots right up "oh I thought I pissed myself, let's go" she said getting up grabbing her purse.

I follow right behind her, we make it to the hospital they bring her in. "Ok y/n I need you to push" Sakura said "FUCK THIS SHIT HURTS" y/n screamed grabbing my hand.
"Come on  push y/n" "IM GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING PINEAPPLE!!".

Crying soon filled the room Sakura takes the baby to get washed off. "You did great y/n " I said kissing her head. "Congratulations it's a boy" Sakura says while handing the baby boy to y/n she looks down and starts to to cry.

I look at him he definitely got the Nara dna "let's name him shikadai" I nod tears falling down my face. My perfect little family I couldn't ask for more but maybe in a few years I could convince y/n to give us another little Nara it's going to be a drag.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸