A/M|Our Last|Seongjoong

Requested by Raven8143

Note, slightly mature content

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

And there he sat again, in some corner alone, and watched how he reigned his business. How the waitresses literally pressed their Chest into his face, how he didn't even move a finger to stop it. He knew, he was enjoying this. Why wouldn't he?

He should be so angry, furious even. He should stand up and fight him right now and there, but he wouldn't. He would never have the strength to, his heart would never allow him to. And so, he kept watching him, as he would always do.

Seonghwa forced away his eyes and gave the bartender another sign for another drink.

"You've been drinking quite a lot tonight" he said, preparing his guest his fourth drink "Is it business day again?" Mingi asked and sent the glass over to the elder.

"Can't you see it?" Seonghwa replied and immediately downed the little glass. "What a coincidence that it's Min's shift tonight though, don't you think?"

Mingi stemmed his arms in the counter and sighed. "I can't believe that you let him do this to you" he eyed his friend's miserable state. "Bet he wouldn't even notice if you were gone" he mumbled. It pained Mingi' s heart to see the other like this. He couldn't understand how someone so beautiful, caring and intelligent could settle for someone like his boyfriend. If you could call it that.

Hongjoong owned all the casinos in their city, a couple hotels and ruled the underground. He was known to be cold and ruthless, and one dared to think that he did have a soft spot somewhere deep under his shield. After all he had been in a relationship with Seonghwa for four years now but Mingi knew the truth. The man was cold, on the inside and outside. He couldn't have any kind of soft spot, if he had, Seonghwa wouldn't look like this every time he was with him.

"Oh he would" Seonghwa replied tipsily. "He would come find me. He always does" he added and laid his head on the counter. "I tried" he began "I always tried my best. I know he doesn't like showing affection outside of our apartment. But... He is soft, he is, I swear !" he said and lifted his head. "I promise he cares about me..." Seonghwa directed his glance over to Hongjoong who leaned back in the leather seat, legs spread and a bitch on his thigh.

"Who are you trying to convince Hwa?" Mingi asked in a stern voice and spared a look over to the rich man in the navy suit. "Me?" he said and looked back to the beautiful man across from him. The alcohol had painted a faint flush on his high cheeks, his eyes a little teary, catching the red lighting in the hall. "Or yourself?"

A single tear rolled over his burning cheek. "You know Mingi..." he said and smiled sadly "no matter how he treats me... I still stay" Seonghwa's eyes wondered back to Mingi. He looked like an angel, fallen from the heavens in taht exact moment. "No matter how many times he cheats on me... I still stay right by his side, every time" his head tilted to the side and another tear dropped oh so gracefully from his chin. "I did something really stupid, Mingi"

"What did you do?"

"... I fell in love"

Love. It was pathetic, how it made him feel. How despite all of the wrongdoings he had endured, Seonghwa chose to stay. Maybe it was love, maybe even stupidity. But whenever Hongjoong looked at him, held his cheek oh so gently, he melted. Seonghwa had falled too deep into this relationship, while Hongjoong didn't return just a fraction of it. Hongjoong was his world, he was just an addition to his.