F|Missing Piece pt2.|Yunwoosan

Warning, polygamy
Hybrid au

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Yunho sat up in the bed and looked to the side, saw Wooyoung snuggle into his side. He was drooling a little, so the hybrid wiped it away. Yunho avoided touching Wooyoung with his hands as he feared he could notice it and wake up. But sometimes it was hard to resist. And today he felt very daring and confident, so he pressed a kiss right on his mole before rushing out of the room. He made a halt in the bathroom to grab a bathrobe to cover his body. Unfortunately, they weren't alone at home anymore. Yunho walked further to the living room and eyed the invader sleeping peacefully. "Tsk," he scoffed and keeled in front of the cat. He picked him up by its sides and shook it awake. "Wake up. I know that you're not just a cat"

"Looks like you're not just a dumb dog either," San replied between his squished cheeks. Yunho hadn't let go of the other and was now squeezing San's face. "What do you want- and let my face go you damn dog-"

Yunho scoffed and let go. He took a moment to look at the form of the hybrid in front of him. It made a lot of sense. His feline eyes and the slender form; he looked quite flexible. Or maybe the tail and cat-ears gave it away. "There are rules in this house, kitty" he hissed and crossed his arms. "Don't even try to rub onto Wooyoung, he's off the market for you"

San puffed, rolled his eyes, and smirked. "Ah, is he?" he replied. "Is he yours? I doubt it... I mean, he doesn't even know this side of you exists, Yuyu~" he purred. San smirked devilishly as he leaned in a little. San liked playing games, and now that he had lived here for a week, he knew exactly what game he would like to play next. "Mhm~ You see Yuyu-"

"Yunho"

The cat-hybrid rolled his eyes. "Yunho, we're both on the same side~," he said and slung his arms around the other's neck. "We could have him both... If you stubborn little bitch can share that is," he explained and eyed the taller up and down. "Or, of course, everyone's on their own"

Yunho scrunched his nose and eyed the flirty cat. His cheeks reddened when they glanced over his bare form, so he grabbed the blanket on the couch and covered the other. "I don't like you"

"Oh but you would~ if you gave me the chance," San replied and grinned. He leaned back on his heels and played with the tip of his tail. "Deal?"

The other eyed him up and down, then tipped his lips. Maybe he should give him a chance. In the end, he did find comfort in the fact that he wasn't the only hybrid anymore and that he wasn't alone anymore. "Deal-"

"What the actual fuck-?!"

~

And there they sat now, engulfed in complete silence.

"So- Uhm- Yunho?"

"Yup, that's me" Yunho replied and looked down in shame and scare. He felt so anxious. What was about to come? He would hate him, everything about him. Wooyoung would throw him out, why wouldn't he? He was disgusting and lied to him for all these years. Yunho was about to lose his nerves when San took his hand and squeezed it. He looked at the other, he was smiling at him warmly. "I'm... I'm so sorry," he said, his voice already shaking.

Wooyoung exhaled loudly and stood up to get a glass of water. He came back quickly and kneeled in front of Yunho. The human extended the glass at him and looked him in the eyes before carefully bringing his hands up to his ears. They were the same ears, golden and soft, the ears he used to caress so dearly whenever he felt sad. "We know each other for how long? Over seven years? And you never told me?"

"I didn't know how you would react- b-because-"

"Because usually we're either getting killed or abused every time someone finds out," San replied instead and lifted his face. "Because we're mother nature's only mistake, Wooyoung. And when people find out, it's done for people like us"