F|Rainy Nights|Yunsan

Warning, implied little space

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"This isn't fair..." Wooyoung pouted and clinged onto his elder's arm "I want to play too~" he whined, his eyes fixed on the scene a little on the side. "Yuyu~ find me someone to play with!"

"Why don't you just join them?" Yunho gave back and eyed Mingi and Jongho having their fun. "I'm sure they don't mind"

The sun was bright and warm, setting the perfect temperature to go out. The small friend group had been planned out the whole week with exams and work, that stress had become the best of them. So, when the next best opportunity came, they decided to meet up again, relieve the bottled up stress and pressure to start the next period of exams. They usually did this more often; planning picnics in the park. It was silly but true; it was a habit they had taken out of their childhood. Back then, their mothers would meet up like that, and now that they were grown, it was them picking up this habit. Though, it felt more like a family reunion than a meet-up with friends. In the end, they had grown up together. Some closer than the others though. An example were Jongho and Mingi; the youngest and his tall and broad had been a couple for a couple years now. Though they had a lot of little fights, they found each other again every time.

"Ihg never" Wooyoung gave back and made a disgusted face "They look like they are intimate or something-"

Yunho looked back at his two close friends and rose his brow questioningly. "They are literally rolling in the grass. I didn't know that had something sexual at it" the elder responded and looked to the other blanket under the secure shadow of a willow. "What about Yeosang and Hongjoong? They look like they're having fun"

The younger's eyes found the two hiding in the shadow. "They are laying around catching butterflies and talking- Yunho are you okay?" Wooyoung asked faking an overdramatic attitude. "When was the last time you had fun? Are you okay?" Yunho shook off the younger and laid back down on the blanket, enjoying the warm sun kissing his skin. "Tsk" Wooyoung scoffed and got off of the blanket. "I'm going to terrorize Yeosang. That's fun" he said and excitedly skipped over to their peacefully butterfly-catching friends.

"He's going to get scratched again..." Yunho sighed and closed his eyes. Maybe he did envy Jongho and Mingi a little. They were so cute, and had all their fun in all levels. It was so wholesome to watch his best friends take care of each other, how Mingi would come tell him what they did on their dates. He would tell him every detail, and meanwhile his face would literally shine and blossom pure adoration. Yes, he wanted to feel it, he wanted to know how it felt to be madly in love with someone. He envied them, madly.

Someone lightly poked his side, taking him out of his thoughts. Yunho opened his eyes, got blinded by the sun and groaned, closing them again. He put his hand up, casting a shadow to look up. Two men were looking down at him. One of them was his friend and project partner, Seonghwa. The other one next to him was unknown to Yunho.

"Sorry, didn't want to wake you" Seonghwa said and sat down on the blanket. He turned to his companion, patted the spot next to him. "You can sit. We will go in a second" he said and turned to the rest of the friend group. Seonghwa cooed at Mingi and Jongho, who had stopped rolling in the grass, instead Mingi was putting daisies in his boyfriends hair. Then, the elder's eyes found the chaos going down a couple meteres next to them, under the willow. "Wooyoung can't let them have a moment of peace can he?" Seonghwa sighed and stifled a laugh. His eyes wandered back to Yunho who was looking from him to the one next to him. "Oh, I forgot" the elder hit his forehead "Remember the roommate I was getting? That's him, San. San, this is Yunho, my friend I told you about. And the rest there... Yeah, it's better for you to not know- Hey! Wooyoung! I saw that!" Seonghwa gathered himself fast and bolted over to his boyfriend terrorizing Yeosang and Hongjoong. Nervously, San looked after Seonghwa.