F|Babygirl|Seongjoong

Requested by: Raven8143

Warnings: mpreg au

Note: Outside the flashbacks, Ateez is around their fourties here

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Hey Papa" Mina knocked the open door to the gallery. The elder man turned around, with paint all over his face.

"Ah? What's wrong? Did your Dad forget to make dinner again?" he asked, putting away his pallette, ready to beat his husband's ass.

The teenage girl giggled. "No, no today it was even warm!" she replied.

"Hey! Hey! I heard you!" Hongjoong yelled from the other room. "That happened once! Only once!"

Seonghwa rolled his eyes. "Yeah, of course. We didn't order take-out every Monday for three weeks because you forgot-" the elder gave back and grabbed a wet cloth to get the paint off his hands. "Say, what's wrong, honey?"

Mina twirled a strand of her long black hair between her fingers, tipping her lips. "You know Mrs. Lee? She gave birth a couple months ago and today she came back to our school with her son" she said "Little Jisung is so cute"

"If this is going to end with something between the lines of you want a sibling, no" Seonghwa stated and stemmed his hands on his hips.

"Did someone say sibling-" Hongjoong stuck his head into the room.

"Ihg, no" Mina gave back and made a disgusted face. "Dad no-" she added and turned to her father. "What I wanted to ask is, would you mind pulling out the old cassettes? The videos of us when I was younger?"

Seonghwa and Hongjoong broke out laughing, holding their stomachs. "Ah! I was waiting for this one! I'm setting the player!" Hongjoong cheered and was off to the living room already.

Mina looked at her Papa concerned, already regretting having asked them. Seonghwa just put an arm around his daughter and held up his bright face. "Ah, Mina, your childhood was the most chaotic thing I've seen, and I married your Dad"

"What do you mean?" the seventeen year old asked, now clearly scared to see anything that was on the old cassettes.

The small family sat in the living room and got comfortable. Hongjoong pressed a couple buttons on the remote and soon the first cassette started playing.

"It's... August 2002, our little flower is three months old! And... And- Oh shit Hwa you alright?-"

~

"When I said I want a baby that was not what I meant-" Hongjoong pressed and looked at the doll-baby his husband had gifted him for their anniversary. "

"Don't be rude! Just pack out everything!" Seonghwa gave back and took a bite of his delicious food.

They both didn't like public dates much and their 5th anniversary was something they would love to spent at home, cuddled in their blankets, alone. So, they had parted the work, Seonghwa had made a rather time-consuming dinner and Hongjoong had set a cozy atmosphere in their living room with all his husband's favorite movies, snacks and a comfortable pillow fort. Presents weren't really mandatory between them but they would end up getting each other presents anyway.

"What is this?- a name list? You want to give the doll a name?" Hongjoong chuckled and kept digging in the box. "Oh wow, look little baby shoes and a sippy cup, a pacifier, look a jumper too... Ah, a pregnancy te- wait a damn minute-" Hongjoong looked up with big eyes, shocked and confused. "Hold on-"