F|Confessions|Seongjoong

Requested b, : Raven8143

You told me seongjoong domesticity and well, this was the best I could come up with... I hope you will like it nonetheless!

I'm very sorry that it took me that long to write this!!

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Again, it was another night Seonghwa waited in the lonely shared bedroom for Hongjoong to come back from his studio. Again, it was another night Seonghwa would be dissapointed.

He was grateful for the hard work he put into their job, he was amazed by the talent and devotion Hongjoong brought to the day, of course he was. Hongjoong was an amazing artist and a great human in general, yet he was so annoyed. No matter how smart and intelligent the other was, at the end of the day he seemed to be missing the part of taking care of himself. Whenever he was caught up in one of his phases, Hongjoong would go missing from the dorms for days, locked up in his own little world creating music day in day out.

A sigh escaped Seonghwa's lips as he gathered himself and sat up in his bed. He had tried to sleep; it would be new to him if he had actually succeeded with Hongjoong all over his mind. It annoyed him, so bad. How could someone with such high intellect ignore such necessary things?

A look at the clock, another dissapointed sigh, and he rose to put on former clothes, a hat and a mask before grabbing his keys and phone to leave the dorms.

~

'Do not enter'

Written on the sign hanging in a hook at the door to the studio was working in. It made Seonghwa sigh and roll his eyes as he ignored the sign wholeheartedly and entered the room. The lights were all dimmed as far down as possible, the hue of the LEDs turned from the usual red-ish to the darkest shade of purple possible.

"There is a damn sign on the-" Hongjoong turned in his office seat to the person intruding his space, then cut his own sentence as he spotted his elder standing at the door. He cleared his throat and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands, embarrassed of himself and his previous harsh tone. "Seonghwa? I didn't know you were coming here at this hour... I thought you were sleeping at this time?"

The elder crossed his arms and stepped closer to Hongjoong. Even in the bad lightning he could clearly make out the exhaustion showing in his face and the way he barely held his body up, not even mentioning his groggy voice. His brows knit with every proof of exhaustion he found. "Don't try to talk so innocently. You obviously know how late it is."

"I need to finish this... Don't come start this argument again. You know that I can't leave something unfinished," Hongjoong wove off and turned back to his desk and set-up. "... I put up the sign that I don't want anyone to disturb me."

If the elder didn't know any better, if he did know Hongjoong and all his façades, he would have been hurt by the way he spoke to him. He wouldn't lie, it did sting a little to be spoken to as if one was just anybody, yet Seonghwa wouldn't give up, not after coming all the way. He approached the chair and put his hands on the back of it, peeking over Hongjoong's shoulder. "You shouldn't lock people out, don't you get lonely?"

"I need to be alone, I'm working."

"Working, you say..." the elder took a breath and let his eyes wander over the desk. Maybe a dozen empty coffee mugs and snacks, ripped notes and sheets; one caught his eye. Comfortably, he reached for the crumbled sheet and opened it, flattened it as much as it was possible. It turned out to be his checklist, a bunch of things his mentor had told him to do, to do better; they were scratched and newly written, then scratched again. "I think you worked enough now." The elder pulled the chair back and turned it back to face him, standing between Hongjoong's knees before he could argument. He wrapped his arms around his head and pulled him in against his stonack, hugging him close.