Mystery/Thriller Winners

The results are in for our Mystery/Thriller contestants, all thanks to our wonderful and hardworking judges: IsisSapphire, SteelerHeart, and _sakshiimishra_!

These three amazing judges immediately went into their judging and decided the winners way before the deadline hit, decreasing the antagonizly long wait for our contestants.

Be sure to show them some love for their work!

Now to what our Mystery/Thriller people have all been waiting for . . .

The winners for Mystery/Thriller!

FISRST PLACE

Shadowed by emmelinerose1

Story Description:

Rowan's an expert at staying hidden. He's needed to be, to keep his secret. He can't age-he hasn't for decades. And he has no idea why. He's long since abandoned the search for answers, but when he meets the alluring Angella and the secretive James, he realizes he may be closer than he thought-and what he finds will shake him to the core.

TW: Contains descriptions of suicide, violence, homophobia, smoking, and swearing

Score:

71/85

SECOND PLACE

Parlor Tricks by 0liviaRose436

Story Description:

Henry Carroll Jr., a once a prominent lawyer known for his honesty and empathy, is caught in a scandal when a woman is found dead and he is implicated. Unwilling to place the continued burden of the scandal on his family, he commits suicide. Hank, his teen son, is forced to grow up within the cold shadow of his once-promising life. Twenty years later, Hank is content with the safety of his solitude, but he is forced to face the ghosts of his father when Josie, a free-spirited woman, shows up in town knowing more about the secrets of the surrounding society than an outsider should.

Score:

65/85

THIRD PLACE

A Shot of Blood by aditigkadam

Story Description:

Revenge was not something that her heart wanted, but something her soul needed.

She lived her life in darkness, away from the world of light, and when one day a ray of light came in, even that was snatched.

What happens when someone commits murders leaving no signs behind... For revenge, a sweet poison which kills. Will the crime investigating officers be able to catch the murderer before another innocent's blood is shed.

"What are you going to do?" he questioned as he saw the fury in her eyes. I am tired of being something I ain't. Let me be something different, as they call me... 'A monster'

Score:

53/85

Their awards are Mystery/Thiller stickers, which will be sent by email, and their books placed in our Winners Reading List.

Thank you to everyone who participated, both judges and contestants, and congratulations to our 3 winners!