Fantasy Winners

After a successful judgment done by our Fantasy judges: SueLou66, RoseGallaway, and BJBrijmohan, we have finally received our winners for the genre Fantasy!

Congratulations to these three amazing authors and their works:

First Place

Silverwood by Steven_J_Romo

Judge

BJBrijmohan

Score

82/85

Story Description

A town on the edge of the world is besieged by an ancient evil. A young hero must rise up to challenge the forces that threaten everything he loves.

Second Place

Eternal Shadows by IsisSapphire

Judge

SueLou66

Score

75/85

Story Description

Magical from birth and a bad omen to the world, Aurora defies the the fine line between death and life. Her life a curse, her shadows consuming and power the likes no one has ever seen before puts her and the others around her in constant danger.

Fire bird in name and of fire is his soul, Phoenix was destined to rid the world of the oncoming destruction. In all his life people were either bad or good, light or dark. But when he meets Aurora, all his knowledge seems to be misguided.

As both of these anomalies navigate through the oncoming apocalypse, their hope is to save the world and everyone dear to them. But will they lose themselves in the process? Betrayals and secrets all but seem to tear them apart. They might be equipped to save the world but without saving themselves, the world will stand no chance against the onslaught of evil.

The world hangs in the balance as do their lives and if not careful, they might just lose both.

Third Place

Opposites Attract by TJMaguire

Judge

RoseGallaway

Score

73/85

Story Description

The Supernatural live in secret among us.

Vampires

Shifters

Demons

Mages

Governed with their own societies and laws, one in which Shifters and Vampires have been enemies for millennia.

When a Rogue Werewolf Shifter stumbles into Vampire territory, she meets an ancient, powerful and mysterious Vampire King.

Their attraction to one another is swift and undeniable, despite thousands of years of war and bloodshed between their species.

When dark, malevolent forces threaten the fabric of what they could build together, they'll have to fight and fight HARD for what it is they want

It'll be dark

It'll be violent

It'll be bloody

But if they can stick together, they just might make it out alive.

This book is meant for mature audiences. There's violence and a lot of harsh language. Be advised ✌🏼

Congratulations to all three of you! You're prizes are:

🔹️Fantasy stickers created by pixel_meg

🔹️A shout-out on our message boards

🔹️Your books placed in our Award Winners Reading List

Your stickers: